The Obsessive Scientist

Unknown location

A Long ago, there existed a brilliant young scientist. By dint of his astonishing genius...he was able to make a number of contributions to human knowledge. Eventually, however, he became disillusioned with the world. Though constantly showered with praise for the subtlety of his mind...none of his ideas or theories...ever received even the slightest support from the scientific community. "We should not be striving to advance human civilization...but rather the artificial evolution of humans as a species." That was the only dream he had ever had. But not a single person came forward to help him fulfill that dream. Thereafter, he devoted himself to research. It was only after he turned 70 that his efforts began to yield results. First, the scientist regained his youth. Next, he began cloning himself. He named his laboratory the House of Evolution...and together with his Clones...he conducted countless experiments with animals to create new species. Eventually, his experiments shifted to human test subjects.

Saitama: THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!!

Next to the Apartment building in City-Z  Armored Gorilla was telling the origin of Dr. Genus and his House of Evolution before he was interrupted by Saitama, Y/n had just finished fixing the area from the previous fight like the street and Saitama's home.

Saitama: what's this got to do with me? You're just trying to act cool again. Just get to the point okay?

Genos: my master is a busy man. 

Y/n: no he's not. 

Genos: summarize it in 20 words or less. 

AG: I-I'm Sorry. So in other words, my boss has become very curious about your body. 

Saitama: sorry I'm not interested in dudes.

Y/n: not like that dumbass.

Genos: yes you misunderstood master. He plans to use your body which surpasses the normal human limitations for his research on evolution. If we don't do something I'm sure he'll try again. We cannot allow him a free hand. Our next move should be to attack him. 

Saitama: sure let's go. 

Genos: okay. Genos was surprised when Saitama started walking away. 

Genos: now? 

Saitama: yeah. There's a sale on tomorrow. Can't do it then.<shows a coupon> 

AG:<thought> this doesn't sound good. Better tell the doctor.<opens his head with a small antenna on it> 

Genos: hey, you. 

AG:<closes his head> yes? 

Genos: I have one last question. Was the House of Evolution developing cyborgs prior to four years ago? How many more cyborgs are there? Have any of them destroyed towns in the past? 

Y/n: that was three questions not one. Check your math.

AG: I'm not sure...but at the House of Evolution, I'm the only combat cyborg. 

Genos:<goes to catch up with Saitama> 

Y/n:<walks over> question. Was there a Mosquito Girl in your house of Evolution? 

AG: yes we assumed that she was dead. 

Y/n: nah. Y/n then went to got Mosquito Girl. 

AG: Mosquito Girl?! 

MG: Armored Gorilla?! 

Y/n: I took care of her while she was injured but I want to know if your doctor can help her and you.