Hot springs murder

Springs Resort No POV

Bang: no matter how we look at this, this is way too advanced for a normal person to take out an S Class hero.

Child Emperor: yes, that's why the murderer is...someone among us!

Some of the Class S heroes with Saitama and Lairon were looking at the corpse of Zombieman with a sword stabbing it thru it's lower back.

Child Emperor:<thought> but the question is who? The previous day

Child Emperor:<narrating> this tale starts yesterday. We heroes who participated in the largest alien disaster ever were invited for an overnight stay at a hot springs resort by the Hero Association. The S Class heroes were enjoying the springs but Y/n was not with them.

Bang: the hot water feels really nice.

Lairon: more than that, having an all inclusive retreat at a hot springs must mean the Hero Association is pretty generous, right?

Atomic Samurai: but it seems like some heroes are munching off of it.

Metal bat: that's right.<yells from the other side of the wall> why were they invited here even though they did nothing during the fight?

Flashy flash: I had some other matters to deal with.

Metal bat: you got something more important than defeating threatening aliens, man?

Flashy flash: I don't need to waste my breath on you.

Bang: after the events, it was confirmed that these guys were also dealing with monsters that had various rewards, too. And further, they strategically made sure that the situation did not require their immediate attention.

Atomic Samurai: I guess it was effective then. Speaking of rewards, where's that B Class kid? Wasn't he invited for helping with the repairs of HQ?

As soon as Atomic Samurai mentioned Y/n Metal bat went quite hoping to hear more about him but unknown to her Tornado was also listening.

Bang: he is. But he said that he had something to do and that he'll be back later.

Atomic Samurai: that's a shame, I was hoping to talk to him. After seeing and hearing some of the stuff he can do I got to say I was impressed. I don't think that there are any other heroes like him in the association right now.

Bang: i agree with you on that. The kid can clearly fight so he can defend himself.

Flashy flash: don't compare me to you lazy types.

Metal bat:<hears him on the other side> what was that you punk?! She yells from the female hot spring as some of the other women were enjoying the spring as well.

Tatsumaki: hmph! I could have handled those aliens by myself anyway.

Later that night, all the heroes were gathered up in the main room celebrating.

It should also be mention that he was meant to have been to be sitting next to Saitama and Genos but there was a mix-up as he was now sitting between Tatsumaki and Metal bat.

Sitch: in relation to the prophecy that the Earth was in great danger, I initially did not recognize it as a real threat. But today, in order to speak further about this, I gathered all of you here to thank you. And because of that, I am so grateful for all of your hard work the other day. For today, I want all of you to let go of all your stress and burdens and just enjoy the night to the fullest! Cheers, everyone!

Everyone in the room: cheers!

Bang:<drinks some alcohol> woah, this is the Dragon Slayer Sake!