The Terrifying City

Apartment complex Z City

Y/n was relaxing since he had nothing to do so he decided to go see what Saitama and Genos were up to after giving Rover some food. Y/n then went and knocked on Saitama's door.

Saitama: it's open!

Y/n went inside to see Genos drawing in a notebook as Saitama was reading some manga.

Saitama: Genos what are you drawing over there?

Genos: I'm recording the details of your lessons and training regimen master.

Saitama:<thought> crap. He's raising the bar again. I can't think of a single thing I can teach the guy. I feel bad, like I'm scamming him or something. Come on, think. Or just make up some techniques or a spiritual theory. Strength training is all I've got! I know Genos won't be satisfied with that, plus the dude's a cyborg!

Y/n:<thought> did he really put up with this for almost an entire week?

Genos: by the way at the seminar they said if you're a Class C hero and you have no hero activity for a week, your name will be removed from the Hero registry. Will you two be alright?

Saitama: they said that?!

Y/n: what?! Of coarse they said that even I know that Saitama.

Saitama: but I was watching TV and there wasn't anything going on.

Y/n: the news only reports the big things like for Class-S and A level stuff Saitama.

Genos: yes Y/n is correct the news only report major incidents, like natural disasters, terrorism, and dangerous monsters. You two always fight the most powerful enemies, so you probably do not know it but Class C heroes primarily take care of purse snatchers, robberies and random attacks. With Class C so full of heroes, to survive they must actively look for cases to resolve. I hear many of them get discouraged and change careers. Like a salesman doing cold calls, nothing will come your way without legwork.

Saitama: this is no time to be reading manga! Y/n go home and change we leave in 5 minutes!

Y/n: Got it.<goes home to changes>

Genos: so we're going?

Saitama:<while putting on his suit> you stay here! If me and Y/n are with a Class S Hero, we won't get any credit!

Genos: but as your disciple-

Saitama:<more calm> Genos, from the beginning my intense desire to be a hero was what drove me to strength training. That's how I made it this far. For you, perhaps things will change if you aim higher as a hero. Frankly speaking, you're a cyborg, so training your body won't do. Instead, a change in mindset may lead you to greater strength.<thought> damn, I'm just making all this crap up.<looks at his manga and continues speaking> so in other words, it's not about having raw power or technique. It's about training your mind. To do that, you must first fight your way through the professional hero industry. Aim to break into the top ten of the Class S heroes. That will be your goal for now.

Genos: I understand. I will try!

Saitama:<thought> he bought that. Sweet.

Saitama then left his apartment were he saw Y/n waiting for him. Saitama started running as Y/n flow overhead to find something for them to do.

Saitama:<thought> after that, I sped around town with Y/n while frantically looking for bad guys. I ran. And ran. And ran. But!

Saitama stopped and Y/n was floating down beside him.