[32] The Prophecy & Zeno's question

Start from the beginning

'That literally made no sense!'

"If you cry, you lose! Push!" Zeno pushes Shin-ah again. Rue and Ken sharing a knowing look. Ken raises his eyebrows at her, while she just shrugs.

Rue watches Zeno, Shin-ah and Ki-ja push and play around. Jae-ha moves closer to Yona, with a sigh.

"The young ones sure are energetic." Jae-ha says with a close eyed smile.

"It looks like fun." Yona says watching the three play around.

"I'll show you how adults haggle around to get warm." Jae-ha says to Yona.

Whoomp!

Whack!

Rue and Hak hit him at the same time.

"Stop it, you ingrate." Rue deadpans causing arrows to hit Jae-ha.

"Rue...." Yona looks at her sister.

"Your hands are cold so is your body. Here take this." The older female takes off her jacket and wraps it around Yona. She also takes a pair of hand mittens and puts it on Yona's hands.

"There. That should do it." She pat's Yona's head.

"Wow, this feels really warm. But won't you be cold?" Yona asks tilting her head.

"It is alright. I'm used to it." Rue explains before walking away. Ken approaches the neon eyed female with a smirk

"Ara? What did I just see? Sisterly love, eh?" Ken teases her as Rue crossed her arms and looked away.

"Oh, shut up."

"You do have an extra, right?"

"Of course, you dumbass."

The two went back to the fires and warmed their hands. By that time all of them, except Rue and Ken, were getting rowdy causing Yun to burst out in anger.

"BE QUIET, YOU ANIMALS!" Yun yelled with irritation.

"What a scary boy." Zeno deadpans.

"The self proclaimed pretty boy has more right to speak than the rest of us." Hak says factly.

"And pay attention!" Yun exclaims.

"Our first goal has been reached. We have gathered all the dragons." Yun says as the six- Ki-ja, Jae-ha, Hak, Zeno, Yona and Shin-ah - clapped with flowery backgrounds. Ken watched Rue stiffen a bit when Yun began talking about the dragons.

"But still there's one thing that's been on my mind."

"Are you missing him so much?" Hak teases.

"Not that!" Yun says irritated.

"It's Ik-Soo's prophecy." Yun said calming down.

"According to the prophecy, when the four dragons are gathered, the sword and the shield are supposed to appear. I think the king its referring to is Yona."

"Me?" Yona says questioningly.

"I thought something was going to happen when the four dragons were gathered. But nothing has happened. Is it saying that we need to go find a sword and shield that Yona can use? If the King is referring to King Soo-Won, then we have to rethink what we are going to do." Yun says as Rue bites her tongue.

"That man is a traitor that has taken the throne by force and expelled the princess from the castle. He is not the true King. Even if he is the 'King' from the prophecy... if he uses the sword and the shield..... to form military preparations in order to conduct country expansions... we four dragons will fight to correct the injustice." Ki-ja says as Yona and Hak hold grim expressions.