Chapter Three

The fact that I met this kid twelve hours ago and were already friends dumbfounded me. I'm surprised how fast I opened up to him. I'm usually quiet and I block everyone out. But he, he was different. I was at baggage claim waiting for my family and saw Austin walking from a Starbucks with two drinks. I turned and grabbed my bag from the claim. I turn to find this cheesy Aussie in front of me.

"Here you go Bobbi." he smiled handing a Starbucks drink.

"Austin you didn't need to." I said holding it looking at the drink trying I hide my red cheeks.

"I don't care that I didn't need too, I wanted too. It a mocha frappé with a shot of vanilla." he said. I nodded trying it. It was sweet and I loved it. I looked up from my drink and saw my exhausted parents and brother. By the looks of it my mother didn't sleep at all. Probably because she feels like she can't trust me. Typical. I looked back at Austin.

"Um, looks like I'll be leaving." I yawned. I pointed towards my family with a frown. He pouted.

"You free tomorrow?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Well I'll probably will be asleep till eleven, I'll be unpacking tonight a bit. I'm pretty sure I will be free." I smiled.

He cheered and smiled. "Now darling, can I have your number?" He asked with his charming smile. I nodded handing him my phone. He put his number in mine while I put mine in his.

"Bobbi come on!" My father growled. I nodded his way.

"See ya Austin." I smiled.

"Bye Bobbi." he winked.

++++

Walking into our new home, I was beyond amazed at the size. I'm not saying we have a mansion. But my god this damn place could be compared to our old home. The home held four bedrooms all having their own bathrooms and walk in closets. It has a huge kitchen and living room. Also a downstairs for me and my brother to have for our own.

You might be thinking damn you are rich! But actually my family isn't rich. Yes my dads job provides a lot of money but we're not rich.

I ran up the stairs that lead to the four rooms an I found the second biggest room and claimed it. Pissing my brother off a bit cause I'm lighter on my feet.

Now.

Here comes the unpacking.

+++

When we got into Sydney it was about five and when we got too the new place it was six thirty. But guess the time now. It's nine forty-five. I have my room completely done but I just have to finish my bathroom and my closet.

I'm barely tired but I'm already laying in bed. I'm now watching That 70's Show. I was just about go make some hot chocolate when a sudden vibrate noise came from my side table.

A message from Austin popped up and said, "Hello lovely! It would be amazing if you could tomorrow afternoon come with me to a local gig. :) There's live music and great food. Let me know if you want to go! ;) night!".

I smiled at the text. I think it would be fun, I'm done unpacking practically so I won't have anything to do. I can tell that tomorrow is gonna be a long day though. Because 1.) I'll be jet lagged AF, I can feel it, 2.) I'm gonna somehow accomplish being cute all day.

I text him back saying I'll let him know if I can go. Setting my phone aside and going to get hot chocolate I hear my brother in his room. I'm not the one to ease drop but he was in a deep discussion, most likely with his girlfriend, who's back in Colorado obviously.

"Rachel are you serious? I've been gone for barely a day and you go and cheat on me?" I heard him shoot back into his phone. I walked away from him door, I didn't want to invade his privacy.

Making my hot chocolate I made it to my room once again to see a text from Austin.

Reading the message I reply to his goodnight text. I sipped on my hot chocolate till it was gone and then set it aside. Watching another Episode I began to get tired. I set and alarm for 9:30, yes it was somewhat late but hey it's been a long day, after setting it I curled up in my blankets turning my TV off. Slowly, and I do mean slowly, drifting asleep.

+++

Author note:

Hi, quick note! I will like to say I don't know a lot about Australia. So if I say something totally wrong about Australia please for give me! sorry for very short chapter!!