The Best Buds

heya. so you've been busy, huh? anyways, i think i'll try out a different perspective in typing. this is still my 1st book, so plz bear with the cringe.

bear in mind that this chapter is mainly chariel content. if ya' don't ship it, then feel free to skip. this chapter does have some frans bits still.

i do not claim to own any image to be shown.

3rd Person POV ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Frisk. Frisk has just gotten home from the 'kidnapping' incident. She sat on the couch, only to blush from the sudden teasing tone of her siblings. She just sighed. She knew that her siblings were always like that. What she did know, however, is that her siblings like each other. This time, it was her turn to tease. She had an evil smirk on her face, thinking of how she would tease them. She had the perfect idea.

Upon Frisk's arrival, they noticed how she was blushing alot. The two siblings decided to tease her on about it.

"Oh Frisk~" The two siblings called her. Frisk glanced at them with a curious expression. "Did you enjoy your date?" The two continued as they spoke in Unison. Frisk blushed, but soon after, she smirked. "Wha-?" Chara and Asriel was surprised. Frisk managed to hold on a blush- and to top it all off, she smirked. The two siblings knew what this meant. They knew Frisk was up to something.

Before Chara and Asriel was able to continue their comment, Frisk managed to cut them off with a smirk. A smirk, quite deadly. She had an insane plan to make the two flustered over one another. She knew about the two's feelings towards each other in a long time. She was able to device a plan to get them to blush instead. The two siblings looked at Frisk with a sudden questioning expression. Frisk chuckled.

"So, no longer about me, what about you two?" She replied. "Hmmm, last time I checked, you two like each other." She chuckled again. The two siblings before her suddenly looked at each other. Chara blushed red as Asriel blushed in his cheeks, and in his fluffy ears.

"Sh-shut it." Chara exclaimed. "W-we d-don't like e-each other." Asriel said back. Frisk smirked yet again, still chuckling before telling them something. "Hmmm... maybe you don't like each other." She smirked once more, now in a teasing tone as she held Sans' jacket closer to her. The siblings got a bit nervous. "Maybe you love each other." She smiled at them.

All you can see now is a goat monster blushing while looking away from the human that wore a lime and yellow striped sweater who was also blushing. Before Frisk could say another thing, Toriel had called them to dinner. Frisk smirked at Chara and Asriel. As they got near the rectangular table, Toriel noticed something different about Chara and Asriel and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? What do we have here?" Toriel smirked. "Nothing mom, just a couple of young lovebirds, to be exact." Frisk answered, chuckling.

Toriel smiled at Chara and Asriel who were now flustered like crazy. "I'll... kill you for this Frisk." Chara said, just blushing with her red blush glowing. It almost looked like she was a lantern in the dark much like Frisk when she thought about Sans.

"As for you missie," Toriel said, now looking towards Frisk. "I wonder why you're wearing a special jacket." Toriel smirked.

Frisk blushed crazy, now a red glow even brighter than Chara's. She quickly took it off and just held it onto her soft arms, cradling it. This time, it was Frisk's turn again. Chara chuckled this time while Asriel still thought about Chara, his blush never disappearing.