School Stuff

im back so uhh, im not really a dedicated person but i guess i could try. here's part 2 of this story.

i do not claim to own any of the images to be shown.

Frisk's POV ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"We're just friends... yes. Just friends."

"Right?"

I thought to myself. It was now lunch period. I'm currently walking down the hallway, remembering what had happened here 2 years ago.

I remember running and tripping myself in the hallway every lunch period for a whole week back when I was 9th grade.

While... I was thinking about Sans.

You see, Sans... hasn't really changed, metaphorically. He still tells puns, but now, his puns are much better, and actually even made Undyne laugh.

That was last period. Orientations are over for PEH and History. Sans is really smart. He was able to ace every single answer asked to him during History.

Sans always slept though. That was the reason for him being asked but, he seemed already prepared.

Nick on the other hand, tried his best to compete with Sans in the PEH orientation game where Undyne talked about health.

Sans always got the answer first and was able to beat Nick with ease. Still though, Sans is a flirt.

Yes, Sans is a flirt. Everytime he makes jokes around me, he sometimes puts in some flirty statements.

I ofcourse, fell for this, and I just blushed. I'm just thinking about him... but why am I? Why am I thinking about him?

I don't know.

It feels as if, an unknown spark that was lighted years ago grew weaker and weaker, and when I saw him, it immediately glowed brighter.

We're just friends, right?

Ugh, why am I even being lovesick. I'll just discard the thought and try to think about Nick..... but; I don't feel anything towards him now. Ugh, something's wrong with me.

I saw the lunch cafeteria and just walked there when I felt a sudden pull on my shoulders.

"Who knew you were still interested in him." Chara said, in a teasing tone.

I blushed but I still thought about Nick. I know I like him, and I know he's the one I like now. But what is this empty feeling towards him, and the stirring feeling towards Sans? I wondered.

"W-what?" I asked, nervously... which was a mistake because it only made me more obvious- obvious to what?

"Oh y'know, about that certain trashbag who always makes you flustered." She answered, only making me sigh and blush a little.

Why is it so hard to prevent blushing now? It's as if every single word I spit out just flushes me if tbe conversation is about Sans.

"Well, enough about that. Did you bring the chocolates mom gave us?" She asked me and I just sighed.

I remembered mom who gave us chocolates earlier before classes. I know Chara wants them so I just gave it to her.

We had some casual conversations, about subjects and stuff, and then she told me about the prom.

Proms were held specially. The school had already planned out their schedule from beginning to the end of the school year.

The prom was held at December, the winter times. I was excited, but it's still alot of months until we get there.