Hanging Out

well, well. look who's back. hope yer feelin just spine. welp, this is part 3 of this long book.

once again, i do not claim to own any pictures or most characters in this story.

Frisk's POV ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Where... Am I? There's... this is where I fought Papyrus. Wait, is this after the date?

Snow is everywhere. It's the Snowdin zone. I continued walking... and walking. Suddenly, another zone appears.

This zone happens to be a dark blue color. I can see cyan glowing flowers over there. I look over to a station.

Is that?

I walk over as I see a sleeping skeleton wearing a blue jacket with his hood covering his head.

"Sans. Wake up." I call to Sans, he's still fast asleep; but slowly, he looked up to me.

"oh heya kiddo, i've been waitin for ya."
He says, with a calm and raxed expression. He smiles and offers me his hand.

"d'ya wanna go to grillby's?" he asks, confidently. I feel my cheeks heating as I nod my head and hold his hand.

"i know a shortcut." he comments, right before everything went dark then suddenly, the bar appears right infront of us.

Hmm, he teleported. This confirms my suspicion that Sans can use magic. I thought it was actually a shortcut.

That means.... I'm in the past. The skeleton an inch shorter than me walks infront of me and into the bar.

"c'mon kid." he says again, calling out to me, and signaling to go to the bar. I nod and I just follow him.

Upon entrance, many monsters greeted him. Many monsters looked at me and they asked Sans a question.

"Wow, Sansy. I didn't know you had a girlfriend now." A female dog with an axe looked at me. It was Dogaressa.

With her sudden comment, we realized that we were still holding each other's hand. We quickly let go of our hands.

"uhhhhhh, it's nothin'." Sans explains, his cheekbones going blue. Is he blushing? So he blushes blue?

Then I felt my cheeks heat up alot. It was alot red now, and I just tried to civer it with my hands as I follow Sans to the nearby stools.

Upon sitting down, a whoopie cushion could be heard. Sans just straight out laughs and I laugh along with him.

"heh, usually, weirdos put whoopie cushions under seats." he winked, and I just laughed with him

A fiery monster enters the room. He wore bartender clothes and was wiping a piece of glass cup with a small towel.

He looks over to me and Sans and asks.

"The Usual?" I heard him say, Sans nods and looks at me, gesturing at the menu.

"Ohhh, and I... would like some fries." I said to the blazing monster, which was Grillby.

The bartender leaves and goes to the back. Me and Sans just told puns to each other while laughing and waiting for the owner to come back.

He tells me about Grillby and how they're pals and like that. He tells me the personality of Grillby since I was a little scared. But he seemed nice.