(7)

A beer wont be bad. But my jealousy would be. I came downstairs to the bar, and ordered a beer for me. But when I looked back at the dance floor, I saw harry grinding against a girl I dont know, and even not interested in knowing as well.

I diverted my eyes from there to find niall and zayn also dancing with a girl, but in a decent way, not grinding, like Harry. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the counter. By now, Liam also must be with someone.

I am so lonely.

And just because I still cant let harry go. Its been years since we had that. I'm 21, he is 19. We were together when I was 18. Time sure does fly, but memories don't. We keep clinging to memories, even though we know it's bad for our wellbeing, but the heart want what it wants.

I turned around again, and this time what I saw, made my heart shatter. Harry was kissing the girl, and looking straight towards my eyes.

What is trying to prove here? That fucker!

I looked away, obviously. Not ready to see my long lost love kissing a random girl. Might I add, this beer is making me emotional. Yes, maybe I'm too emotional.

"Hey, lou." I turned my head back, after sniffing back my tears to look at a very giggling and smiley harry. I gulped down in anticipation, trying my best to contain myself. Welcome back traitor.

"Hi." I said coldly, and turned my back on him. It's not like we talk anymore. So why now? He was the first one to start to ignore me since he met taylor. And I really dont care anymore. This was my defence mechanism. The say I understood that he was too far away, I shut myself off. At least from him. That's what my heart thought was correct that the time, and believe me when I say this because heart never thinks, it just beats for the longing moment.

"You're not drinking today?" He said, slurring a bit as he took a seat next to me. I tried to keep my eyes low. It's better to avoid his emerald eyes, and those witchcraft it holds.

"No." I said looking anywhere but his eyes. Because I know I'd melt if I did, the witchcraft is way worse.

"Lou, liste-"

"My name is Louis, not Lou." I made that clear, burstly. I dont want him to use the name he gave me earlier when we were so in love. There is no thing like love, it's a waste of time. It leaves you broken, that's all. Specially as a gay person, when people can just use you and throw themselves at other girls, or even other boys, it's really heartbreaking. Not to brag, but the way harry turned me down, it even ruined our friendship to a point where we barely talk.

"Louis, dont say lik-" and before he could make me change my mind about him, I stood up from the barstool and made my way out through the crowd. I heard harry yell my name, but I chucked down more beer from the bottle to knock out any feeling towards him.

Before I knew anything, I was running. Away from harry, and this feeling. The tears made my way blurry, but I could care less. I didnt know where I was going, I just ran.