' Jagiya, look this frog is really cute why are you fearing him anyway? ' Jiyong grinned at her while shoving her the container. Dara squeeked as she took steps backward while having a really disgusted expression. ' I don't fear it! I'm just disgusted with it! And how come you fine it cute! You're really stupid! ' Dara snarled at him which made him laugh more. 

' I swear if you don't get rid of it I will never touch you again!!! ' Dara shouted half angry and half wailing. Jiyong was suddenly taken a back with her last statement. ' Hey! That's not fair! ' Jiyong pouted. ' I will never touch you and I will never let you touch me! ' Dara shouted more. ' Fine! You win! ' Jiyong breathed out in frustration as he stomp away  and place the container back the place where he got it, while Dara was smiling in the back of her mind. ' And don't forget to wash your hands! And put some alcohol! ' Dara shouted at him. He just rolled his eyes but followed her none the less. Aigoo what a troublesome couple.

Seems like you found some magic words out there Goddess D, congrats.

' Kwon, ' Ms. Lee, their biology teacher called Jiyong as Jiyong went to her while dragging Dara with him. ' What is it Ms? ' Jiyong asked politely. ' Well, I kinda need you to join an activity which will be conducted at the facility's conference room, ' Ms. Lee stated earning a nod from Jiyong. ' Well, as you can see we are not the only school who has a trip here so the organizer decided to have somekind of brain battle and your my best student so I have to ask you to join the competition, ' Ms. Lee explained further. ' I see, no problem Ms. I'll gladly do it, ' Jiyong smiled at her politely. ' I'll wait for you in the conference room, ' Ms. Lee smiled as she paced back to the conference room. 

' Goodluck perv, ' Dara grinned at him. ' You're not going to watch? ' Jiyong asked with a slight frown. Dara nodded with a half smile, ' Nah what for, I'm sure you'll win anyway plus I'm not really into geeky stuffs, ' she replied honestly. Jiyong just shrugged actually he already knew she would not watch. 

' Then shall I have my good luck kiss? ' Jiyong slyly grinned at her. Dara just rolled her eyes. ' Please, ' Jiyong added now with his oh so charming simply irresistable boyish smile. Dara just gave him a quick peck on his cheek which made him frown. ' There! ' Dara grinned at him. ' Aish, you know that's not the kiss I want from you, ' Jiyong hissed as he scratch his head. 

' This is what I meant, ' he smirked as he cupped her face and pull her to him as he claimed her lips longingly and possessively. Dara just cling her arms around his nape as she respond to his initiated kiss with equal longingness.

' Aisshhh, you make me want to kiss you all day... seriously why do you taste so sweet, ' Jiyong panted as he lean his forehead on hers. Dara just smirked at him which made him chuckle as he pull away wanting not to lose to temptation once more since he got some activities to do. ' If I win, you ought to kiss me neh baby girl, ' Jiyong whispered huskily. ' Or we could do more than that, ' he added as he winked at her. She quickly pushed him. ' Perv, ' she spatted out.  ' I'll take that as a deal, ' Jiyong smiled at her which earned sets of curses from her while saying he's a cheater for he will win in just a blink of an eye. 

' You better get your ass there moron, ' Dara laughed at him earning just another cute frown from him. Hmm, I'm starting to wonder how come mighty G's knees buckling aegyo doesn't have effect on Goddess D? Is she by any chance a super human? Or she's just so good at acting. Oh well whatever. ' Don't wander off too far jagiya, ' he smiled boyishly at her. ' Aisshh I'm not a child anymore! ' Dara clicked her tongue as she turned her back away from him. ' Just saying baby girl, ' he chuckled as he began pacing to the conference room.

It was almost 20 minutes since Jiyong left her and Dara almost memorized the whole garden since it was not that huge and she's been walking into it for 20 minutes, and take note she's the only student from both school who was not watching the, unknown to her, heating event. She finally felt tired that she decided sat down on a concrete bench. She heaved a sigh, feel the cool breeze. Her eyes shifted at the metal in her finger when it glinted. A smile curved in her lips as she slowly removed the ring to take a better look at it. It was just a simple ring, it doesn't have the elagant and intricated design. Its simple and straightforward, and secretly she's praying that like that ring the reason why she receive such gift from him is also simple and straightforward. She's praying that he loves her the way she have always love him. She doesn't have any idea.