Forty three

chapter forty-three | the painting

‘Dara...’ he called her name it was sweeter, gentler. His hand slowly climbed its way to hers as they laced their fingers. They stared at each other inside his dark room. He then leaned and claimed her lips as she smiled at him. ‘I love you Ji,’ she whispered as she felt him slowly making his way inside her as both pain and pleasure burned her body. She arched her body as she felt him flesh to flesh with her. She let out a pained moan as Jiyong drown her voice with a kiss.

‘I love you Dara...’ he whispered between their kiss as he tightened his gripped of her hand as he felt her nails dig on his back. In that instance he knew he was one with her, that they were really making love. He knew she was his yet there was a pain that was gripping his heart planning to shatter it to pieces. He brushed the thought away as he started moving in a slow pace, dancing to the rhythm of his and her beating hearts. She moved with him and every movement was slowly making her crazy as everything fade to the bliss that they were sharing.

Jiyong crashed his lips on hers as they both climaxed as she felt him inside her, as she felt him filled her and she never felt that satisfied before and she knew only him can do it to her. Jiyong pulled away from her as he rolled on her side as he stared at her. Both still panting as sweat washed their bodies. A smile tugged in his lips as he moved closer to her as their sweat filled body touched one another. ‘Let’s do it again,’ he said playfully earning a glare from her as he laughed. ‘Arasso, arasso,’ he chuckled. ‘Let’s just rest...’

‘Then do it again!’ he added as Dara playfully smacked him as he laughed. ‘Gahd! I have always known you’re a pervert but right now you just established it!’ Dara exclaimed. ‘Aren’t you even tired?’ she asked exasperatedly as he grimaced at her. ‘We only did it once,’ Jiyong said ending in a hiss. Dara rolled her eyes. ‘In case you didn’t know I was just discharged from the hospital perverted moron!’ Dara growled as Jiyong let out an ‘Oh’. ‘Well I kinda forgot that,’ he said in honesty as he laughed. Dara can only roll her eyes.

Jiyong then touched her nape as his finger traced the swollen lines on it coming from her new tattoo which she insisted on getting together with him. They both got matching tattoos on their nape. They both fell silence as Jiyong leaned his forehead on hers as they both closed their eyes with their breath brushing on each other. ‘Imagine ten years from now...’ he smiled still with eyes close. ‘You’re getting corny again,’ Dara said chuckling. ‘Aishh can you just please ride on?’ Jiyong asked in sarcasm as Dara giggled. ‘Hmmm ten years from now...’

‘We’re married,’ Dara continued as she giggled. ‘Then?’ Jiyong asked. ‘We have 2 kids,’ she added as Jiyong grimaced. ‘I want ten kids,’ he whined as Dara slapped his arm making him laugh. ‘I’m not a pig jerk!’ Dara exclaimed as he laughed. ‘Arasso, arasso we have 5 kids,’ Jiyong said like he was cooing a child. ‘Yah!’ Dara exclaimed as he laughed. ‘Fine we have two beautiful kids,’ he said giving up. ‘Then we will live in the house I will design,’ Dara giggled as she bit her lips. ‘Oh I’m excited to see the house,’ Jiyong whispered as his lips curved into a smile.

‘It will not be big nor small, it’s just enough but it will have a very huge garden where we can play with our kids,’ Dara continued as she felt a lump on her throat formed as she felt her voice was getting hard to pull that her chest was constricting in pain.