Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

Beach and Shirt

It was almost an half hour since the plane took off, and because Dara is dead sleepy there she is with blindfold on her eyes as she was trying to sleep. But curse her uncomfortable position and screw this plane she can't seem to catch mr. sleep. And not to mention curse, screw and burn her seatmate, who is being so clingy at her as if she's gonna be lost or someone will snatch her away.

Well, you guess it right her seatmate is no other than her beloved, scratch that, hated boyfriend Kwon Jiyong. What a spur of luck, scratch that, all thanks to money and power-slash-influence he and Dara is his seatmate despite him being supposedly at other plane [ plane for the five business dynasty childs, unfortunately no one ride the plane, you know him and you know the bigbang boys. ]. Everyone in the school can only shook their heads as they can see how inlove he is at her. He just keep on sticking at her despite her keep on kicking his ass off her. Seems like nothing can stop Jiyong from his so called revenge.

What a sweet revenge isn't it?

Dara sighed audibly as she removed her blindfold, Jiyong just stared at her and cuddled her more. ' Something's wrong babe? ' he whispered in her ears. She gently pull herself free from him and glared at him. ' You wanna know what's wrong? ' she asked. He just shrugged, ' I guess so, ' 

' I can't fuckingly sleep here! And I CAN'T FUCKINGLY SLEEP with YOU who KEEPS on CUDDLING and CLINGING on me as if someone will snatch me!! ' she breathed heavily at him. Jiyong just let out a soft chuckle. ' I'm sorry I didn't notice I was overly cuddling you, ' he said with a chuckle. Then she leaned on her as he cleared her hair and tuck it in her ears. ' Probably I'm afraid that you'll disappear from me, ' he smiled at her which made her redder than red as she fake a cough and turned her eyes away from him. ' Just sleep, ' she hissed under her breath while fanning herself with her hand. 

But instead of obeying her he just keep on staring at her, it was like she's memorizing her every feature and burning it carefully in his heart and brain. Aigooo, he's already been doing that act for so many years without ofcourse her knowing. Probably he just can't believe that the girl he's been dying to be with is already in his arm and he can practically call his. He's hell sure that Chaerin will be so happy for him, she will cheer for him. 

Well, she's always been supportive to the point of staying with him in the phone for hours despite the time difference just to hear out all his dreamingly and fairytale-ish statements about Dara. He would always tell her their moments and how happy he is, every second he spent with her.

Poor Chaerin, all she can do is listen to him while he rant dreamily. If I were her I'll hung up, it will definitely cause my ear to burn plus my brain might end up being burnt all thanks to the radiation.

Uhhmmm... ahmm... I hate to spoil the moment oppa but have you forgot, she's not your real girlfriend. You're not really in a relationship, there's nothing between the two of you. It was just all a bet, and all was because of that game. Aren't you taking things seriously, of all people here, you and her were the ones who should know that NOTHING is between both of you. 

Aissh! Oppa, don't tell me I didn't warn you. She doesn't have any commitment to you neh? You're just a couple in public's eyes neh? Aish! Why won't you listen to me!!

Whatever! Back to the story aissshhh!

' Jagiya, ' he called out to her, she just turned to face him without saying any words. ' Can I kiss you? ' he asked out of the blue which earned nothing but a widen eyes and a mouth hanging open. 

Waah!! Is this guy sick!? I can't believe in what I'm hearing! Am I dreaming?! Aisshhh!! He would ALWAYS just kiss me hug me and sexually abuse me without saying any words! Then here he is! Asking permission!? Seriously Am I about to die or this plane's about to crash?