Ahem! Ahem! Goddess D what are you SO frustrated about? Are you waiting for a kiss??

Jiyong followed her but she stop when she was about to reach the door, while fidgetting and biting her lowerlips. Jiyong let out a deep sigh as he shut his eyes trying his best to pull all her miraculous self-control at the girl he desires for all of his life. He opened his eyes as he proceed to the door and open it. ' Let's go, ' he smiled timidly still controlling his self not to jump at the cute girl in front of him. But before he was able to step out of the detention room, Dara grabbed his polo. He turned at her, ' Is there a problem jagiya? ' he asked as he faced her. 

Aissh! Do she need to say it?! Come on oppa! Sense it you're genius right? right?

Dara didn't answer. How can she answer if she herself don't know what she wanted. She just sighed deeply as she roll her eyes, then her shoulder drop. She shook her head and began walking only to be pulled by Jiyong as their lips touches one another. Dara unknowingly shut her eyes as she started to respond. Her  arms cling at his neck as she hungrily pull him towards her deepening their kiss. Jiyong smirked in between their slowly intensing kiss. He was happy at the fact that she's hungry for his kiss. 

' Satisfied now, baby girl? ' he whispered huskily at her as he leaned his forehead on hers. They were breathing heavily. Dara just rolled her eyes as she pull herself away from him and fixed her self. Jiyong just let out a little chuckle. 

...

' Gahd! Don't tell me you believed every lie that the mout of that stupid perv said!! ' Dara exclaimed as she slammed her hands on her table. Eversince she arrived the classroom she was being fry by tons an dtons of questions from her friends mouth which spurts thousand words per second. They're like some sort of mom and dad interrogating their child. She just rolled her eyes upon recalling they're a better parents than her real parents who are willing to give them some room provided with condoms and pills. A shiver run down in her spine  as she shook her head erasing all her thoughts.

' You mean, what he said is a lie? ' Seung Ri asked in confirmation. She hissed as she nodded. Their maknae quickly hugged her in relief. ' Uwaaaahhh! I thought Dara noona's innocence was already tainted! Thank God! ' he cried and take note with tears as in tears. ' Noona you scared us! ' Daesung added as he join the hug between Seung Ri and Dara. ' I told you she's not like that! ' TOP hissed as he rolled his eyes as his arms crossed in his chest. ' Such a waste I woul like to hear about your first time, ' Youngbae sulked.

Everyone gave him the 'what-the-hell' look. ' YAHH!!! WHAT THE HELL BAE?!!' TOPeaked out. ' How can you say that! Although he act and dress like a boy she's still a girl! A GIRL!! ' Daesung ranted. ' How can you say something like that!?! Noona don't get close to Bae he's being not himself! ' Seung Ri shouted as he hugged Dara and caressed her hair. Dara just heaved a sigh as she rolled her eyes. Actually she's so used to Youngbae's weird reaction, she might have freaked out if she heard some worried statements from him. He's always like that, but believe it or not he's one of the most worried.

' Stop with the exaggeration, ' Youngbae hissed. ' Here, sign this Dara, ' Youngbae turned to Dara as he handed her a paper. ' What's this? ' Dara asked as she held the paper and read it. ' Oh yeah! We almost forgot about that! Its our school's trip slip!! ' Seung Ri chirped happily. ' We'll be going to Japan this year!! ' Daesung happily added. ' Its been months since I've been to Japan, I'm sure you'll love it there, ' TOP smile sheepishly.

' NO. ' Dara said as she handed back the slip to Youngbae. ' I'm not going to join. ' Dara said with finality. ' BUT WHY!?! ' her friends chorused in horror. ' I don't have money, ' Dara answered casually.

' We will pay for it!! ' Daesung shouted. ' No, you payed for all my things and school trips. I probably owe you millions now, ' Dara said. ' But you're our friend beside we don't mind spending money for you!! ' TOP added.