' I feel stupid, ' Seung Ri bitterly chuckled not knowing they were feeling the same feeling he has. 

...

Upon reaching the girl's locker room he gently put Dara down as he lock the door. Luckily, her classmates were all in class now. Jiyong heaved a sigh as he faced Dara once more, she's more calm right now, she's just spacing out probably alot of things are clashing inside her head. 

This will be hard.

He thought as he move closer to her. He knew it will take time before she snap back to her old self. He then leaned down and started removing her tie and unbuttoning her polo. And take note he's doing it while humming. 

' What. are. you. doing. moron!!!!???!!! ' she shouted as she pushed him away from him. A grin emerge from his lips. 

I never should have underestimated this girl.

' What? I'm just helping you change clothes, ' he aswered like it was the most natural thing in the world. ' Yah!! That's the problem moron!! Why are you stripping me? I can do it!! Get out now perverted dimwitted genius!! ' she shouted as she pushed him to the door. ' Oh come on babe, In case you forgot I'm your BOYFRIEND, ' he beamed brightly at her, earning a punch from her that he just dodged. 

' I'll change so get out!!! ' she shouted once more. ' Okay... your change is there' he pointed to her as he opened the door and went outside to wait. 

After 5 seconds....

' Baby girl, are you sure you don't want me to change your clothes? ' Jiyong poked his head in the door. ' Kyaaah! ' Dara shouted as she crossed her arms in her body covering it. ' Want me to cut your head!!!??!! PERV!!! ' she shouted as she kicked the door, good thing Jiyong got fast reflexes or else his head would be rolling on the floor blooded right now. Geez, what's with the violence, she should just have let Jiyong undress her... they could have done much more [ *wink* ]

...

Jiyong tilted his head as he kept on staring at Dara from head to toe. ' STOP STARING AT ME!! ' Dara burst with face redder than red. He just continued staring at her, why wouldn't he? She's wearing his extra white shirt. And who would have known that they almost have the same size, the only problem is Jiyong's size is quite big for her. She's also wearing a skirt and a cycling, the cycling is quite longer than her skirt. Then in her feet was her extra converse sneaker that she placed in her locker. She looked like a cheer leader or someone from the pep squad just add a pigtails and face paint and viola she's ready to dance with pom poms in her both hands.

' I TOLD YOU TO STOP STARING AT ME! ' she growled more, earning only a meaningful smirk from him. ' Time for my reward, ' he breathed.

In just seconds Dara was pinned in the wall. ' What the hell are you doing? ' she shrunk. He didn't answer instead he just claim her lips. He kiss her slowly as she remained stiff. She should have been use to all of this but still it always caught her by surprise. 

She just found her self slowly responding to his gentle and ticklish sweet kiss. But that sweet kiss slowly burn into a hungry kiss as she tilted her head giving him a better access. As the were busy tasting and savoring each other, Jiyong's hand were slowly massaging her thighs. 

She moaned from the great bliss that she was feeling with him. ' What are you doing? ' she weakly panted as she felt his hand slowly entering her skirt. But he silenced her with another hungry kiss that she welcomed. 

' Jiyong, '  she whispered in between their kiss trying to warn him to stop whatever it is that he's planning. But her small attempt went completely unheard as his hand reached its destination.