Yes

(DA COVER HAS BEEN CHANGED!)

--Ravens POV--

"So, was that a yes on marrying me?"

I smile and nod, looking into his enchanting aquamarine eyes. He lets out a relived sigh, pulling me in from the waist for another hug.

"Phew, I don't know what I'd do if you said no," He smiles, nuzzling his head on my shoulder, squeezing me lovingly.

I let him pick me up and spin me, giggling as the wind swirls my long amethyst hair. He smiles back at me, pressing our noses together as his lips travel to meet mine.

"I love you, Rae," he tells me when we part, setting me back down and kissing my charka softly.

"I love you, too." I respond in a raspy voice, barley audible. He sighs, letting us stay together for a little while as the sun travels up higher in the sky.

***

Training. One thing I could have lived without. I pull my hair into a high ponytail, studying my reflection in the mirror with narrowed eyes.

I spin around, surveying my gym outfit under annoyed eyes. I really don't feel like running around in yoga pants and a t-shirt for the rest of the day.

Sighing, I step out of my surprisingly cold room, headed for the large training room. Approaching the door, the squeak of gym equipment and thud of feet hitting the treadmill echo in my ears.

I open the double doors, my teammates too occupied to notice as I walk to the other side. Except for one boy. Beastboy sets down his weights, walking over to me and planting a light kiss on my cheek.

"I missed ya," he says, walking over a couple feet to turn on the elliptical. He waits for the small red light to flicker, and turns to me. "Training, huh?"

I scoff quietly, crossing my arms over my chest. Beastboy smiles at me, enough to reach his eyes and takes my hand. "I know one way to get out of this..."

I tilt my head in confusion. 'One way to get out of this'. What does that mean? How could we possibly get past Robin and skip training. I raise an eyebrow at him, his warm smile turning into a smirk.

"Thus ja Minos," he whispers, and all the lights flicker off.