Waking Up to a Heart Broken

_________________________

Blood tears.  Clear tears.   Our worlds weren't ment to be..  Though our worlds entertwine and only hurt each other... Was it worth yours and my sorrowful pain?

________________________

Dream or Nightmare 

   You opened your eyes, feeling each piece of a sand grain in the corner of your eyes. Wincing from the uncomfortable sensation, moving your hand to the corners of your eyes to wipe the grains away. You look up to see Sally looking down at you as if she didn't move a inch from last night, but seeing the creek side surrounding through her transparent body. 

    "You okay? Your wound seemed to have healed a bit.. It looks like the orb that entered your body seemed to have some kind of affect in your healing process.."  

     Sitting up from your laying down position with your hands down at the sand, looking down at your lower torso. Seeing damp and dried stain blood on your shirt, slightly lifting up your shirt to expose a stitched up wound. You started to tremble but traced your fingers against each stitch on your sensitive flesh till the end of the wound. Pulling your shirt down again, slowly recalling all that has happened last night. Lowly mummering out words from pure pain that ached 

in your chest.

     "BEN ... Jeff. Sally where...? I.. "  

She interrupted with a dark tint in her light child like voice. "BEN is killing, he needs to get his soul corrupted.. Jeff's presence is gone, he is not where I can since him if he were here. No killer is here besides me.. And I was ordered to help you.. A message from BEN before he was dragged away from Kate and Toby.. He wanted you safe away before he could get reprogrammed or more proxies sent.. And you rested here after escaping Jeff.."

      She slowly stopped talking but with her voice still lingering before it disappeared. 

"Heh.. You know.. It hurts when reality hits too hard, Ya know?.."

     You stumbled to your feet and reach for something to support your weight only for you to grab helplessly at the transparent shoulder of Sally, before falling back to your knees. 

      "Did you forget I was a spirit..?" She asked with a amused look on her young featured face.

     You lowly muttered under your breath before attempting to get to your feet with out falling. "No I only forgot that you were no help at all." 

       She giggled with a smile appearing on her lips, her small fragile like arms tightening around the button stitched eyed teddy bear. 

     Your eyes scan the unfamiliar terrane that seemed to keep your eyes busy. A red light starts to glow at the place of your heart. Hearing BEN's voice echo in your head, his voice sorrowful. 

   Startled from the voice, the voice of BEN spoke in the thoughtless void in your mind.

   'Don't try to find me.. I will kill. I won't be myself.. But know this before you go. It's that.. I love you. My forbidden love. Don't try to save me. Keep my heart, for I have sent it to you, and it'll keep you safe. I trust you with the only human left in me.. My own beating heart. Run! Run as fast as you can and don't look back!'  

The light slowly stops glowing, and BEN's voice vanishes.  Sally keeps looking at you but tilts her head in a confused motion when she sees warm tears slide down your face.