Fire goes out in his eyes

_________________________________________

I listened to his heart with my head on his chest. He says to look in his eyes and when I did, he says.  I'll look in your eyes and see me.  You look in my heart and you'll see you.

_________________________________________

                                                ~Water don't mix with fire Your POV~

        My feet ache in pain but I still walk on the ground below me. I keep my eyes ahead, watching the aura creature lead its way while I follow in pain.  I listen as the surrounding place around me is silent, silent but the water of the small creek making the faint flow sound against the rocks. I feel my lower torso where the stitches are begin to burn in pain.  I gently grip my lower torso and then soon after feel the damp sand rocky ground on my knees. I look up into the dark sky, with my hands on the sandy ground, clenching the sand.  "I-I need rest...   I need to stop."   

         I look up to see the aura like creature floating in front of me, making myself to want to keep moving.  "You can rest...  I won't tell no one."   I feel a faint and weak whisper come from the woods.   I turn to see who it is and see a little girl with a small pink night dress with little dark pink flowers titled on it but with small blood splattered random placed on it.  Her green emerald eye looks into my (Y/C) eyes and she smiles faintly while I see her other eye covered up by her brown hair and blood going down the hair and transparent face.

        "Who are you?  I suspect a CreepyPasta killer right? .."  The aura creature slowly touches my chest and disappears into my body, making me shiver from a surge of odd energy.   The little girl giggles faintly like her sound fading. Her transparent body moves closer while her legs don't move. "I'm Sally.  Don't worry~"  She puts her see through cold hand on my chest where my heart is, "I come from BEN."   I feel my skin go cold, and my heart drop to my stomach.   "BEN...?   BEN sent you?"   She removes her hand and her faint smile slowly turns into a frown.  "Yes..  He told me to keep you away..   He won't be the same.."

        "What do you mean 'Won't be the same'?"  I stare into her emerald eyes in disbelief.   "He...,"  She starts to slowly sniffle, "He's getting reprogrammed...  He won't be the same..."  The sand in my hands slowly start to feel warmer and I clench harder in my hand.  I start to feel pain in my mouth, realizing I was clenching my teeth tightly.  "No...  No!  He can't be!   He must be okay, he has to be! "   She slowly shakes her head and looks down at the sandy ground, avoiding my eyes.  " He won't be the same...  Its Slenderman's punishment.."    I feel my anger grow, I can't even feel the pain in my lower torso, nor the pain in my mouth.  "I will save him!!  My mission hasn't changed!  I will save him,  I will ..."   I look into Sally's eyes and the reflection of her eyes show my eyes that has changed into a bright hell fire red. "I will save him, no matter the cause! I will even kill Slenderman!!"

        "I-I have to watch over you... Get some rest at least-."    I feel my anger over filling my soul and throw the sand that was in my hand in the water, hearing it lowly sizzle.     "I won't rest till Slenderman is dead!  Every last CreepyPasta that gets in my way will be killed!"   I see her look up, looking straight into my eyes.  "What i-if BEN gets in your way?"   Her eyes turn watery but still transparent, seeing right through her.   My eye reflection lowers down hearing his name,  seeing the red in my eyes going down, slowly back to eye color.   "BEN ...  "  I could only whisper his name as I slowly got to my feet and started to run in the direction that the arua creature was leading me earlier. Something wasn't right, I felt as if I was being watching besides feeling Sally following.   I kept running in the direction.

        The pain that I felt slowly started to come back, and the feeling of my tired aching body slowly spreading through my body.    I glanced down to the ground and saw a trace of blood.  I started to slow down, following the blood traces.   I look back to see Sally stopping at the point the blood trace started.  "Sally are you okay?"   I stopped and kept looking at her, and in her hand was a little stitched up bear.   She pulled the bear to her chest and hugged it tightly.   "I won't go on to see what he was done...   (Y/N)  BEN is different.."    In disbelief I shook my head and looked back at the trace of blood. "You said he hasn't changed yet!"   Instead of the expecting cry I expected from her,  she started to giggle.  "You will see..  He has to have his heart corrupted to get reprogrammed.  He hasn't killed many people since he was with you~  He has to get his hands dirty before his punishment.   If your so willing to get your love back then go see what he can do~"   

        I started to follow the trace of blood again.  Trying to ignore the giggling behind me.  'I don't think it was Sally talking that time.'  I kept thinking in my head.  I slowly thought that maybe its the bear that is speaking but ignored the fact.   I kept following the blood,  seeing it turn to little drops of blood on the sand and rock to mild pools of it.    I wanted to gasp when I saw what came next...   Seeing a lifeless body of a middle aged man burned to his feet to his neck, leaving the nonbured face cut up with little deceiving cuts that look deep enough to reach the skull.  Seeing the life dripping out of its eyes, with the eyes white with the color faded and tears down its cut face.  The hair of the victim covered in their own blood and the lower body of the man have cuts down to bone but burned black on the skin with the inside of the cut still red and oozing of blood. 

        I started to shake and felt dizzy to the point I almost fell on the sand and rocks while walking back to the slowly getting normal Sally.   When the trail of the blood stopped I fell on the sand and rocks. "(Y/N)  I'm sorry...   Get rest..  We'll start on what to do next after you get rest."     Her voice made my eyes feel heavy, while nodding.   I close my eyes but still see the body in my mind..   Knowing that if BEN did that..  I may have trouble getting him back if he was to have changed in the time I can reach him.