Not safe, even in the trusted ones

_____________________________________________

Darkest time, the darkest wish.  Please don't be gone forever...  I bid you no suffering no more my forbidin killer. Just kill me.. And the nightmare will vanish like a passed memory that is to no importance.

_____________________________________________

        ~  Please be some messed up dream. Your POV ~

        I felt the cold lips of Jeff's on mine, not to my mind have a thought this wonder.  I'm never safe, even in the ones I trust. I knew I pushed away because I felt his lips seperate from mine, and his eyes in a slight shock. "You...coward...doing this to a girl that can't barley move..."   I tired to move my body, but to feel my body pulse as I try to move, it struck pain in my body. Iike needles everywhere on the tips of my skin, barley touching till I move then for them to inpenitrate.  "Who are you calling coward you weakling? Don't struggle or it only makes it worse."

         His hand slid down my back, the hand that was under my back cause he was carrying me. But as he slid his hand, he pushed my body with the other, forcing my body to be pushed off but in a arch postion till it hit the ground. 

        It hurt...

 Please make it stop..

        The pain...

Stop... Please..

        I cried out, I didn't mean to. The pain surged in my body, I felt as if I could melt in pain, blood and shock right there. I looked down my torso to see blood...?  ...  It was black...

        "You have no clue don't you hm?"  I forced myself to look at his face, with still the pain in my body. "Wha..  "  I couldn't barely breath, my body felt so sore and beaten, I had to clench my teeth together and slightly bite my tongue to stop the pain to over power my words.  "You got knocked out (Y/N) when I saw you." He smiled, his wicked smile that send the fear chills down my spine.  "Eyeless Jack seemed to have got to you before I have.  Looks like he only cut you open to get the kidney and left though.  How disappointing and thoughtless to leave a beautiful girl not further touched though, wouldn't you say (Y/N)?"  He bent over for his face to be a few inches away from mine.

        I wasn't that scared though I was more annoyed than scared.  My tongue was bit hard enough to where I felt the blood in my mouth, and tasted its bitter salty-ness. I looked him in the eyes, till my anger took over the best of me. I swished around the blood and spit in my mouth and spitted it out on his face, only for him to have smirked and swip it off.  He reached for his knife in his pocket and pulled out his normal kitchen knife.  He took it's sharp blade and cut his middle finger to the end of his palm with no pain reactions on his face at all.  He spread the blood that was coming out fast out of the cut around his hand. He slowly placed the knife beside me on the left.   Before I knew it, he slapped me so hard on the cheek that my body ached in pain to my feet, to my cheek that got slapped.

        I felt the tears brimming my eyes, but I couldn't let that bastard see them. I felt my own tears and the blood from his hand go down my red cheek.  "(Y/N)  Just give in. No ones there for you any more. " His hand with blood then slowly went to my cheek and stroke it lightly, still my tears slid down my face.  "You expect me to believe that.. .BEN's there for me, I know it!"  Then... He just laughed.  "(Y/N)  He's probably getting his memory deleted or deleted himself. If he was to get his memory deleted then he'll be the same killer before you saw and known him.  Cold hearted, a killer without pity, a soul with no peace.  But since he went against the organization and the rules, Oh I wouldn't be so surprised if he got deleted or killed right there by Slenderman!"

        My heart went cold...   'BEN...    No...  He's still out there!'  My mind repeated that over and over again as if it could say it enough times for it to come true.  "He...Wouldn't let anyone do that! He'll be here! I... "  I paused..  I wanted to say I know it but..   He may not come back...

BEN.... Please

        Save me... Please..

        Jeff kept laughing... And laughing...    BEN.... Help.... Please...Help!

        I looked at the knife beside me..   If I was to survive..

        I need to rather help my self or wait and waiting will get me killed the fastest.