33

After Ruby proposed to Sapphire Steven decided that it was time to plan so we went over to Greg's car wash but not before stopping by the Big Donut.

As we sat on our own animal companion Steven asked me a question.

"Hey, Y/n what happened to your hair?"

I turned my head to look at him.

"Well, sometimes we go through something call self-discovering, I'll always tried to be like my mother for the other Diamond's sake but after hearing what she did and why" I said as I scrached my head embarrassed.

"I acted immature about the situation by running of but you handled the situation say maturely, I also want to be like you" I told him.

He looked taking aback of what I said.

"Really?" He asked.

I grinned.

"Of course!"

As we talked about other stuff and ideas for the wedding when we finally arrived at Greg's car wash.

Grey's van was outside and his door was wide open as Grey was looking for something, his back turned to us.

"Now where did I put that-" 

"Hey, Dad!" Steven called as he came off. 

Grey turned to face us as Steven quickly jumped of Lion and ran over to him.

I got off Leo and turned to face both Leo and Lion.

"You two behave, okay?"

Lion just laid down as  Leo laid on top of him.

I smiled and made my way to Steven and Greg.

"Hey, Y/n" Greg greeted me.

"Hello Greg" I greeted back as I sat in the van.

I handed him the bag of doughnuts which he took.

"Oh wow, thanks n/n!" Grey exclaimed as he opened the bag and took a bit of the doughnut. 

"So any ideas for the wedding?" Steven asked as he stood in front of us with a notepad and pen.

"I was thinking of a beach theme wedding" I suggested.

"Great idea! Colour scheme?"

"Bule and Red" Gerg and I said together making us look at each other and high five each other.

"Great minds think alike" 

"Agreed"

"Awesome! Oh, and for the cake, we could do pancakes and with two little figurines of Ruby and Sapphire " Steven said as he wrote on his notepad, his eyes turned to stars.

"I could invite some of our close friends over"

"Do you think Sour Cream could be the DJ?" Greg asked.

"I'm sure he would be happy to" I assured him.

"I...gotta go! I'll be right back!" Steven said as he ran inside the car wash shop.

I could hear Steven running to the store and closing the door behind him.

'Weird.' I thought as I leaned against the inside of the van and crossed my arms. I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous, maybe I was overthinking things since my mother was he girlfriend at some point, there is nothing to overthink- 

"So, your mom was Rose huh?" Greg started the conversation so casually.

 "I guess so. I do hope the news didn't upset you"