Prologue

"Remington. Time to get up." My dad said at my door. I lifted my head out of my bed. Two body pillows on either side of me. Dont ask, you will find out later why. I moved one and got out of bed. I threw on some jeans before fumbling to the bathroom next to my room. I used the bathroom before putting my contacts in. I looked in the mirror seeing that the green in my one eye was almost seeable through the contact trying to hide it. The contacts are for sight, but I wanted to hide the two different colored eyes. My buddies know about them from me wearing my glasses from time to time.

They dont care if I have two different colored eyes. They say it makes me unique. I exited the bathroom going back to my room to get dressed. I grabbed a Stitch shirt and my favorite hoodie. I tied my hoodie around my waist before going to the kitchen. "Morning Mom." I said as I walked into the kitchen. She handed me a plate of food for breakfast. I ate quickly before brushing my teeth and telling them goodbye before going to school.

I parked next to my best friend and got out. Him and his buddies were already sitting around his truck. One moved letting me sit on the tailgate. "How'd last night go?" Jax asked from beside me. "Alright, I guess. It started slow, then they wanted to take it to level three before we even had dinner." I said. He scrunched up his face. "Thats not the way to go." He said. "He's definitely right." One of the guys said. "There is no way we will be going on a second date though." I said.

"And you dont have to." Jax said. I was not wanting to go through that again. The day was normal. I'd get hit on once or twice throughout the day, then its time to go home. I would usually go to the gym, hopefully avoid women that like women, go to my house, shower, and go through my homework. Around six my parents would get home, I would usually have dinner halfway cooked while I am doing my homework.

Dinner would be family time. My parents love my dual colored eyes. One has green eyes and the other has blue. "How was school today?" Mom asked. "Same as yesterday." I said. "It cant be just like yesterday." Dad said. "Extremely similar." I told him. "Finished your homework?" Mom asked. "Yes ma'am." I replied. "Got any other plans for the night?" Dad asked. "Nope. Holing myself up in my room watching tv until bedtime." I said. They really didnt bother me that much about it unless it was something major.

More about me though. Im five two with brunette hair ombreing into blonde. You already know about my eyes. Im fair skinned, almost a carbon copy of my mother is what my dads call it. Most of the guys in this town want to date me. I've dated a few guys here and there from this town, they were not grown up enough. Since I turned eighteen, I have been wanting to date guys older than me. My parents don't want me to date. In their eyes, I am still the little girl in princess dresses and plastic heels. I do not remember falling asleep. I do remember my dad waking me up for school the next day.