𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜

People talking could be heard as images flashed across Madison's head. A fair skinned girl with red hair held a ball of fire, while a tan, dirty blonde girl shot her with water seeming angry.

A boy with blond hair seemed to be floating as he said something, only for it to be muffled by the other voices around it.

Madison tossed and turned, in her sleep as the images continued. An image of a tan, buff, boy with black hair crossed her head as he threw rocks at the fire around him, trying desperately to put it out.

Another image started flashing through her head, Madison watched as she grasped the blond boy's hand firmly, bringing it towards the wall all while holding onto the wall herself.

"Thanks" he said only for the image to be replaced by another. A giant person made entirely out of rock tried to swat at Madison as she flew around, watching everything through her own eyes.

Suddenly everything went black but the voices kept swarming her head, one in particular being louder than the others. "Madison!" It said, only for it to repeat but louder "Madison!" She couldn't pin point where she'd heard the voice before, perhaps she's never heard it at all.

"Madison! Wake up!"

Madison jolted awake, as she was quick to sit up, panting and holding her chest as if to stop her heart from racing. Once she calmed down a bit, she looked around her room, feeling the gravel on her hands, and seeing the walls shaped like rocks she concluded.

'I'm not in my room...'

Curiosity consumed her, a feeling of familiarity flowing through her, she got up off the floor. 'I've been here before...' looking around the room she noticed four other kids lying on the ground, on top of different symbols all in different corners of the cave-like structure.

She stood in the middle of them looking down at the ground, she noticed she was standing on a symbol. Madison was quick to recognize it as a nine pointed star 'A nine pointed star...but, why..' her thoughts were cut off as a loud scream could be heard.

Madison threw her hands over her ears as she winced, if the others weren't awake before, they sure are now. The girl with tan skin, dirty blonde hair and a blue nightgown was quick to wake up as she let out a yell.

The tan muscular boy with black hair that curved up at the top, was quick to sit up while yelling "Christ all mighty! The fuck you making all that noise for?!" He was quick to rub his eyes as he grumbled some more.

Madison now looked over towards the boy with blond hair, he sat there looking around at the others as his knees were brought up against his chest, his dark blue sweatshirt hoodie over his head.

Finally she turned to look at the girl who made all the noise, noticing her red hair as her knees were brought up against her chest. She sat there examining her nails "damn it! I think I broke a nail! I just got these done!" She shouted.

Madison finally put the pieces together in her head, recognizing all of the kids around her from school. Rea was quick to counter Sage's statement as she stood up.

"Never mind your stupid nails! Where the hell are we? And how did we get here?"

Madison stayed quiet as Rea started to pace a little. Her dirty blonde hair sat braided over her right shoulder as she played with the end of it. Madison looked over towards the tan muscular boy who now leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

His name, she couldn't remember 'I think I saw him at lunch once' she thought as Sage stood up in anger "How do I know you guys didn't just kidnap me?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at Rea. She stopped abruptly, turning around to face Sage, anger coursing through her.