Chapter 1

The LA streets lights flickered, as the surrounding streets around Hollywood Boulevard became quiet, The Strip was getting filled up

The LA streets lights flickered, as the surrounding streets around Hollywood Boulevard became quiet, The Strip was getting filled up. People with skateboards zoomed onto the streets. Rowdy kids snuck in and hopped clubs. Duff and his band Guns N Roses were out on the strip almost every night they could doing whatever; drinking, smoking, snorting, fucking....whatever they wanted. These boys had a new girl every week, it was nothing special. Especially for Duff. Duff was your standard rocker with an average-above average sex appeal. The boy may have been underdogs of the Sunset strip because of their weird names but they were no stranger to getting what they wanted in terms of drugs and girls.

Duff was blonde, not natural of course but he did a good job maintaining. He's tall and sorta intimidating if you catch him in a certain face or angle, he was somewhat mysterious in a way. He's obnoxious talks a shit ton if he wants to. He thought himself a decent looking guy, he wasn't Mick Jagger or anything but it was easy to get what you want when you were a rocker on the sunset strip.

"hey dude!" he grabbed Steven's hand, "hey man" he said leaning on the brick smoking a cigarette. "dude did you see that chick last night!" Steven nudged him. "yeah dude she was hot. she still in town?"

"nah man she was from Michigan, plus you sounded like you had a good time last night..." Steven laughed, Duff gave him a nudge. "pervs. were you guys listening in?" he laughed.

"only by coincidence" Stevie laughed, the sentence/concept didn't even make sense. "coincidence my ass" he chuckled back "where are the guys?"

"no clue man, but I heard Izzy was getting more junk" Steven struggled sipping on a beer. "yeah man lets hope he doesn't get stuck in the middle of the road again" Duff laughed. "where you heading after the shows?"

"I don't know man" Duff scratched his head looking behind him for a minute seeing a girl. A new girl. Quite frankly different girl. it wasn't the way she dressed but the way she looked. She didn't look strange she was different though, she was hopping on the back of someone playfully, giggling. She had bangs and long black hair, she caught Duff lookin at her. Duff smirked at her and quickly looked back at Steven. "I'll figure it out man"

"alright well you know if it get's bad and hopeless you can just stay with Slash and I" he shrugged "nah dude I'll find my way" he pat Steven's back "I'll catch you later" he said goodbye as Steven walked away. His mind was on one thing, one intention. He looked back at the girl, she was already talking to someone, she had on boots the were up to her angles, the platforms were huge, as she talked her eyes looked at Duff's and she smiled, Duff smiled back patiently waiting. She shook the guys hands pulled him in and pat him on the back, which it might have sounded stupid but Duff has never seen girl do that in his fuckin life. The man proceeded to walk away and the mystery girl smiled. Duff didn't hesitate to walk towards her, after seeing her interaction with the other dude he was bit intimidated even if this girl was most definitely shorter then him and small he felt scared cause he didn't know what to expect. He had never felt nervous, he tried to sound smart and cocky but I suddenly didn't know how to.

"h-hey, you uh you don't look like-" he coughed and gathered his thoughts "you're as-" nope that sounds wrong "I don't see... a lot of ...you...here" he dragged almost like he was sliding on thin ice.

"you don't see a lot of asians here?" she crossed her arms

"uhhh-uhm no, I" "I've just never seen uh-you-hm a h-"

"a hot asian" she finished for him, she smiled. "I see you know your convenient speech pretty well" she said sarcastically "come and talk when you got that down. yeah?"

Duff left embarrassed, flushed, weirdly aroused and-

"oh. and next time don't make my race the pick up line please" she growled.

Duff gulped on his saliva, okay so he fucked up, but little did he know her band was performing at The Roxy tonight.