Training and Thoughts

It had been several hours after dawn, but I was still training. My team and I were assigned a mission for tomorrow, and I couldn't be the weak link. If I do well enough in the C-rank mission tomorrow, I may be allowed to become a full-fledged ninja. My heart raced from thinking about it as I ran, threw kunai, practiced my jutsus, and improved my agility. Truthfully, I was surprised at how quick I had learned all of these different jutsus. Still, I felt the need to practice frequently. My heart skipped a beat as I thought of Sai. I felt really bad the other day, when I had denied his request to train with me. I thought I would be practicing with my team, but Harou-sensei had said training was solitary today. I'll admit, I still feel slightly out of place around Konoha, but I can handle it. I am from another world, after all. Finally I decided to take a break. Walking towards the stream that bordered the training grounds, I sighed. Hopefully I will find a way to make it home soon...

Not long after I had sat down beside the stream, I heard a peculiar noise coming from a tree about 3 meters away from me. For a moment I pondered whether or not I should approach. My curiosity eventually took over me and I found myself wandering over to the tree. As soon as I was under it, however, the noise stopped. I was about to walk back to start training more, when I felt something collide with my head. Immediately my vision dimmed, as I began to slip into unconsciousness. My last thought was 'Why me? This is the second time I've passed out!'