Part 29

Ali

Ali.lb: saying goodbye is death by a thousand cuts Flashbacks waking me up I get drunk, but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby

Comments are disabled for this post

Privet dm between Roxanne and Alice

Roxanne:
Are you okay

Sorry that was a stupid question of
course you aren't ok

Alice:
It's fine you don't need to apologize

Thank you for checking in on me

I was also wondering if you know why he
broke up with me

Roxanne:
Did he not give a reason

Alice:
No he just said "we need to break up"
and when I asked why he said "we just
do okay" and then walked away

Roxanne:
That is weird

I can talk to him and try and to get him
to tell me if you like

Alice:
That would be wonderful thank you

Roxanne:
Any time

*****

I had arrived home after the party to find Fred's bedroom door shut and locked. I had left him be that night but after talking to Alice this morning I knew I needed to talk to him. There must be a reason for why he broke up with Alice and it definitely wasn't just 'I don't think we're right for each other' because he would have just said that. When I got to his bedroom door it was still locked.

I knocked on the door hoping he would just open it and I wouldn't have to force entry. There was no reply. I knocked again. Nothing.

"Fred! I know you're in there and I want to talk you so open this door before I force entry!" I said.

"Just go away Roxy," he called from inside. Well I guess I would have to do this the hard way. I used 'alohamora' to unlock the door then stepped into his room. He was sitting in the window bench staring out at the rain. Of course it was raining. Every thing was going crazy so naturally it just had to be raining.

"Please just leave me alone," he said without even looking up.

"I just want to make sure your ok. Alice told me you broke up with her."

"Yeah I broke up with her so why should anything be wrong," he insisted but I knew there must be more to it then that so I kept pushing.

"She said you wouldn't say why you broke up with her," I continued.

"Roxy just drop it! I have my reasons!" he said. He was getting angry now and I knew I should probably let it go because all continuing to push would do was make him even more upset, but I didn't drop it.

"Well maybe you should have given her your reasons because you just dumped her and she's our friend!"

"Well maybe I don't ALWAYS need to share my reasons!"

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD AT LEAST TELL ME BECAUSE I'M YOUR TWIN!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU OR ALICE ANYTHING!"

"WELL I THINK YOU OWE HER AN EXPLANATION!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO GO TELL HER 'HEY I BROKE UP WITH YOU BECAUSE I'M GAY—" after his last word he clapped his hand over his mouth. He had definitely not meant to tell me that and it had also not been what I had expected. "Shit I didn't mean to say that," he said looking down at floor.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you I didn't know—" I started.

"It's fine," he said cutting me off. "I just didn't plan to come out yet."

"You know everyone would support you right?"

"Yeah, but I just don't know if I'm ready. Also Alice might be think I knew I was gay even when I was dating her or something. I swear I broke it off as soon as I was sure I was gay."

"Fred it's fine. I won't tell anyone until you decide you want to come out," I said and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks Roxy," he said hugging me back.

"Anytime bro."

Privet dm between Lorcan and Lysander

Lorcan:
I need you stop commenting about me and Hugo

Lysander:
Why?

Lorcan:
Because it's true

I like him

Lysander:
What happened to 'I'm straight'

Lorcan:
Well I'm not straight

Lysander:
My ship can finally sail!

You need to ask him out!

Lorcan:
No I can't do that

Please don't tell him

Lysander:
How long have you known you like him?

Lorcan:
I have kind of known it for a while
but I'm definitely sure now

Lysander:
Well I won't tell him if you want
but I still think you should tell him