Part 21

Ali

Ali.lb: the match has started! You guys can do it!
[tagged: @chaser_eliza @jamesissirius @lilspotter @roxxy @fredthesecond @louistheweasel]

Frankspranks: I love how you don't even tag whoever the seeker is
Ali.lb: tbh I don't know his name
Alby.pots: his name is Calvin Shafiq he's in my year and he's annoying AF
Rose.gw: no he's not
Themagicaldursley: he only doesn't like you, Scorpius, Dom, and Molly because Dom keeps saying mean things to him
Alby.pots: if she wasn't playing quidditch right now she would tell you it's because he called her an asshole on the first day

pots: if she wasn't playing quidditch right now she would tell you it's because he called her an asshole on the first day

Alby.pots: go Slytherin I believe in you!
[tagged: @scorpionking @dom.dom.com @molls_weasel @chaser_liam @raynottraymond]

Frankspranks: once again not all the players are tagged? Who are the other two chasers?
Rose.gw: Hydra Zabini his dad is Blaise Zabini and he's in 4th year and the other one is May Harris who's in 5th year
Arron.ft: let's all just appreciate the Rose is the one that just know who they are. Not Albus the Slytherin who seems more likely to know who they are
Alby.pots: well I had no idea who they were
Ali.lb: @rose.gw one of them had the last name Harris is she Professor Harris's daughter
Rose.gw: no she is Professor Harris's sister's child
Lorcant: she is really annoying in potions class though because she's the teachers niece
Lys_scam: she's normally nice though

*****

Fred could feel the wind rushing in his ears as he flew through the air. Hugo's commentary was ringing through the stadium and he was saying something about how James had screwed up a goal and Raymond had pulled a great save but I wasn't really listening.

I looked to see who was currently in possession of the quaffle. It was May Harris and she was speeding towards the goal posts where Louis was waiting to block her. I saw Roxanne aim a bludger at her which she very narrowly avoided.

"Louis successfully saves the goal! Leaving the score at 40 to 70 Slytherin in the lead!" Hugo yelled into the microphone. "James is now in possession of the quaffle and head for the goal posts. Let's see if he can score a goal to help Gryffindor regain their lead. He probably can't so it would really be more of a help to his team if he just passed to Lily or Eliza. He passes to Eliza good move on his part because there was no way that idiot—"

"Weasley! Stop criticizing the players and get on with commentary!" Mcgonagall yelled.

"Sorry Professor just telling it like it is. Anyway Eliza scores bringing the score to 50 to 70 Slytherin."

I saw Scorpius suddenly dive. He had spotted the snitch! I saw a bludger and instantly headed for it. I saw Alice call something that I couldn't hear out to me from the stands and blow me a kiss which instantly sent my mind back to the conflict that had been going on in my head for weeks now about what could be wrong with our relationship. Maybe that was why I didn't see the other bludger. Maybe if I hadn't of seen her I would have noticed it. I'm not really sure but as I raced for the bludger so I could stop Scorpius from catching the snitch I felt the second bludger slam into the back of my head and that was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.