12

Early in the evening, flying through the air was Y/N. You were on patrol to look for any signs of trouble. It is a peaceful evening and most of the people in Metropolis are sleeping. Landing on the roof of a tall building, you look around, admiring the view.

Y/N: It is peaceful up here.

You go to the edge before looking down.

Y/N: That is a long way down. Not for me.

You step on the edge before looking down. You then look up at the moon before taking a breather. With that you leap off into a dive.

Diving down the building, Y/N feel the wind blowing at you like the eye wall of a hurricane. You smiled before are getting close to the ground. At around 50 feet you pull up before yelling in the air with joy! You did a couple of barrel rolls and corckscrews before flying up to the sky once more. Behind you was the crescent moon.

Y/N: I love being a Green Lantern.

You then look at the house by the mountain before you flew over. Reaching to the place, you look before you see none other than Violet who is staring at the window of her bedroom. You quickly hide near the window. Violet smiles before saying

Violet: Y/N, you are the greatest guy I have ever met. I can't wait for the date tomorrow. Your place has all the fun I can enjoy. I knew it.

With that said, she closes the window before turning off her light in the bedroom. You heard everything from your hiding place before smiling. She knows Violet likes you and you have that date tomorrow at Hamley's.

Y/N: Don't worry, Vi. I promise you.

You head back home knowing you will fulfill your promise.