15

A few days later, you were at your apartment after a day's work. You are reading the newspaper of (article) before your phone ring. You reach for it before answering.

Y/N: Yellow?

Y/N: Oh Winston. How can I help you? Yes. Wait a minute, there was an incident involving a train and Elasticgirl saved those people? You want me over there? Ok. I will see you tonight.

You hang up the phone before you look at the clock. It is around 5:30 and the interview is around 7. You have plenty of time to get ready.

[Time skip brought you by Chibi Male Reader and Violet striking a fighting pose]

At a studio, you were wearing your new Green Lantern armor suit. Some of the people look at you in awe.

Green Lantern: Do you known where Winston is? I was told he is here.

Man: He's in there.

He shows you a door.

Green Lantern: Thank you.

You reach to the dorr before opening it. Before you see none other than Elasticgirl. She now wears different supersuit. You also see Winston and Evelyn.

Elasticgirl: Green Lantern

Green Lantern: Elasticgirl, what are you doing here?

Elasticgirl: I'm about to have an interview. What are you doing here?

Green Lantern: I was called down here by Winston.

Winston and Evelyn approach you before you shake their hands.

Winston: I'm glad you made it.

Evelyn: Nice suit by the way.

Green Lantern: Thanks. And thanks for the invite.

You then turn to a TV screen where a man interviews with a woman.

Green Lantern: Who is that?

Winston: That's the ambassador. She supports the decision to lift the ban of Supers.

Green Lantern: Perfect.

Elasticgitl: I haven't done this in a while.

Winston: The train gives us momentum. Just go out there and be your charming self... and capitalize on it.

The door opens and a woman appears.

Woman: Ms. Elastigirl, they're ready for you.

Green Lantern: Good luck.