5

You and Violet are taking a walk through the city. You look at the buildings in amazed. You used to live in a small neighborhood before your mother got position as a surgeon so you have move to the city.

Violet: So, how are you doing?

Y/N: Very good, Violet. It's nice to start living in a city. I used live in a small neighborhood. Good school and good friends. Now I'm here. I might start over again. So what about you?

Violet: I'm almost as you. Living in a neighborhood and good school as well. It is hard to be normal. 

Violet then notices your ring in your finger.

Violet: Nice ring you got.

You look at the ring. You cannot tell her about it so you have to cover.

Y/N: Oh this? A friend gave it to me before I left.

Violet: Nice.

You see kids and parents are enjoying their day at the park. Some of the are playing while others rest or talking with one another.

Y/N: It is a nice day.

Violet: It is.

You then hear screaming before you see a man running with a woman's purse. You reach your leg out and you trip him over before he falls and he slams into a streetlight pole knocking him out. You see a blonde woman with a blue sweater and black jeans and shoes. She was running after the man when he was tripped over. She reaches to the man and takes her purse back. She looks and you.

Woman: Oh thank you so much.

You: No problem, mam.

She waves goodbye before walking off.

Violet: That was great what you did.

You blush before rubbing your head. You look at the team and you realize that it is nearly around seven. 

Y/N: I sure take you back to the hotel. Thank you for showing me around. 

Violet: You are most welcome. 

You and Violet head back to the hotel. The both of you are at the front door.

Y/N: I hope I get to see you again, Violet.

Violet: You are nice. And your eyes are beautiful.

You blush a bit red.

Y/N: Thank you, Vi.

Violet then hugs you before you return the hug. You let go before leave the hotel, waving at the girl.