7

For some time later, you have made good money when you started working at Hemely's. The team had gave you fair treatment and you've loved it.

You are walking out the store after your shift ends.

Y/N: See ya tomorrow guys!

Then all of a sudden, you hear rumbling. You be on alert before you a huge rumble occurs and you were thrown into the ground.

Y/N: What the heck's going on?

You quickly run to the alley before you transform into Green Lantern. This time you've changed your suit.

You charged your ring before taking off in the air

You charged your ring before taking off in the air. You look around to find the source before you startle. In front of you several buildings including the Metroville National Bank falls through the ground. You clench your fist in anger before you fly in to follow. You flew through the hole before you see someone with a large vacuum. He plants explosives into the vault door before blasting it open. He began extracting cash and gold bars. You are witnessing a bank robbery.

You creat a saw blade and throw it at the hose, cutting it. The thief turns and looks at you. He is a human but with beaver liek teeth and his hands are metal like robots.

Y/N: Sorry, Eager Mcbeaver

Y/N: Sorry, Eager Mcbeaver. You knew than to not bring buildings down.

???: Underminer!

You turn and see none other than Mr
Incredible. He goes and brawls with the Underminer before the beaver like villain punches him with his mechanical hands and Mr. Incredible gets thrown into the Underminer's giant drill. It powers up before begins drilling through the ground. You also see the Underminer getting away in a miniature drill. You decided to stop him. You create a large drill and dig into the ground to go after him. With your ring, you managed to track the Underminer and you intercepted him.

You then drill up and you managed to smash into the Underminer and then grabbed him before taking him back to the surface. You handcuffed him and wrapped chains around him before the cops arrived.

Cops: Freeze!

You quickly toss the Underminer near them.

Y/N: He's all yours, gentlemen.

Some of the cops managed to grab him before putting him in the back of the van before one of them approach you.

Cop: You've managed to catch him before he got away. I gotta say, you did the right thing, but you're gonna have to come with us.

Y/N: And if I say no?

Cop: We'll take you in by force.

Y/N: After I caught this guys for wreaking havoc? What is going on?

Cop#2: The Supers are illegal.

You were shocked to hear what the cop said. Superheroes are forbidden to do heroic activities.

Y/N: I will prove all of you wrong about this! You'll see!!

You take to the air before returning to your apartment. You planted yourself on the chair in frustration.

Y/N: Whoever did this shall regret it. We're trying to protect you people.

Then the news is on before you sees the Incredibles being hauled into the back of the police van. You then see Violet being loaded into the back as well.

Y/N: Violet!

You quickly take to the skies to find her.