Prologue+Video trailer

my first edit! I'm excited!! how is it?

This book might turn on some unrealistic side but just give it a chance, I know you gonna like it. I hope it atleast

---->>>"yoo"<<<----

"Know you love me boy~
So that I love you"

I saw his eyes widening, his hands moving up from his sides to cover his mouth as his jaw was dropping to the floor on which I was kneeling down in front of him.

"Sam nyeonina~
I gyeote
Isseojwoseo
Cham gomawo"
(Thank you so much
For being
At my side
For these three years)

My eyes softly closed, not able to see but his sniffs were telling me that he was tearing up as I was singing for him on my knees, one of my hand on my chest and another one holding his hand firmly in my fingers. Yoongi hyung playing piano for this song was totally helping it.

"Know you love me boy~
So that I love you"

Me holding Taehyung's hand was promising him to hold it forever, if he gives me permission. Its been three years, correct three years of us, holding each other in difficult times, embracing each other in painful nights, smiling to each other when we were happy, kissing each other to make everything better. 

"Eonjena~
Ni gyeote
Isseojulkke"
(I'll be
By your side
Always)

Its was not just me singing for him, it was the commitment I was making, it was me taking a step closer, closer so that I can take him in my arms and never leave his side, never let any other nightmare, any other phobia, any other negativeness tower him. So that he can, I can, we both can together live happily. 

"Don't worry bout a thing~
My love"

As I gave the last note and stretched on my love part and softly peeled my eyes open to see the flustered Taehyung in front of me. Hoseok hyung, dressed as a priest, which was his own idea to make everything dramatic walked slowly towards us, yoongi hyung didn't stop playing the instrument, he was deep in it, making the scene better.

Taehyung being a shy tough man, when he watched hoseok, he blushed more. He tugged on my hand which I was holding, indicating me to stand up and so I did. Hoseok with all so serious face looked at Taehyung and then at me, he then opened a random book which he was carrying under the long wide sleeves of his fancy dress.

"do you, Kim Taehyung-sii..." he started, speaking in a deep unnatural voice, and at that moment I wished for him to stop on whatever it takes. "accepting on Jeon Jungkook's proposal?" he asked and at that moment there I wanted to slap myself on this dumbass hyung as I just sang for him, I still didn't propose him. "hyung stop, the proposal is still left to be done" I whispered between my greeted teeth. "oh, so you do, then I will come again" hoseok started to walk back to where he was standing.

The thing was that taehyung heard it, "wait!" he squealed, "OMG, OMG, Jungkookie!!" his smile continued to get wide and wide giving me butterflies. "proposal??" here we go! I rubbed my nape and smiled "yeah, for if...if you want to spend all your life stuck with me and-" before I could complete he started to jump on his place and giggle, every hop me did make him closer to me inch by inch and he encircled his arms around my back.

"YES YES YES YES" muffle shouts were heard as taehyung pressed his head in my chest, hoping a little in excitement. my heartbeat got fast, a smile ran to my lips and I murmured "fuck Tae, thank you so much" I hugged him so tight. He slapped a little on my chest and murmured "I though the kneel down was a special three-year anniversary gift", we both chuckled. I was expecting a yes but the feel of really getting it was making me already climb the stairs to heaven.

There hoseok forgot to make his entry as yoongi and he started to dance back in joy, holding each others' hand and jumping in rotation and here taehyung pulled out form the hug a little just to pull my collar and catch my lips with his, crashing his damped cheeks with mine, closing his eyes tightly and we both went passionate.

~(say to me)
If you love me
(tell me)
If you're same with me
To the people I'm thankful for
The only thing that I can do is
(sing for you)
Say I love you
(tell you)
That I love you too
I'll sing with all my heart
If you say you can hear my voice 

{I know; by bts's RM and Jungkook}
This song by JK(also RM) represents that it was JK's POV

!ITS NOT THE END GUYS IS THE PROLOGUE THE STARTING!

⚠️(DISCLAIMERS)⚠️
Which no one reads but I love my neck so here we go

1⃣ I do not own any bts member or any idol whose reference is mentioned here.

2⃣ This book DO NOT promote or glorify any hate towards any IDOL or any COUNTRY

3⃣ everything in this story is pure work of fiction, some details might now follow the real data.

4⃣This story contains some strong language like swearing, mention of blood, death, cries, phobias

5⃣Please don't spread hate, any kind of hate speech will be taken down.

5⃣This story contains homosexuals boyxboy (I'm sorry but I think our society needs this)

6⃣I love you all , and I can me bit cheesy sometimes. Saranghe~ 😚

ASTRAY | kth,jjk