Chapter 6

A few months later they were approaching the home planet. Each night Carly and Setg consummated their love for each other, their passionate embraces intensifying. g. But Carly did notice Setg becoming obsessive to the point where he no longer let other males nearby and had moved Carly to a private room. She hoped it had nothing to do with his brother.

Setg came back from training early to find Carly throwing up her food again. He picked her up and comforted her. "Food not agreeing with you again? Carly nodded and closed her eyes as another wave of nausea overcame her.

Setg ran his rand over her belly, rubbing it with a smile, "you must be keeping something down, you are becoming very curvy, I enjoy your hips, it makes me aroused seeing you like this." Carly smiled weakly. She wasn't eating much but she was putting on the weight... maybe their food was fattening to humans? Carly looked at Setg, he looked flushed.

"Are you ok? How was training?" Carly now was concerned with Setg, he had been training very hard lately and on more than one occasion, been sent out of training for his explosive temper. He was never like this around Carly, so she was naturally curious why. Setg trilled at her softly.

"I am fine. .. But when I train, I feel like I am under attack, that they want to take you away from me. I have to be stronger than them; I have to defeat them all. I will not lose you." Setg looked hard into Carly's eyes searching for strength.

"You won't...." Carly stroked his face gently and pulled him into a kiss, slowly and deeply. Her lips parted slightly and Setg gently slipped his tongue in, tasting each other. Their mouths exploring each other while Setg pulled Carly in tighter. He ran his taloned hand up her thigh, caressing it softly, pulling her on top. Setg slowly kissed his way down Carly's neck, his mandibles, just prickling the skin. Carly felt Setg's manhood stiffen and harden under his loincloth and Carly softly moaned. Setg released his stiff cock and slid it up under Carly's dress, letting Carly, slide against it. Carly removed her dress and kissed him harder. Setg ran his fingers into her hot wet mound and rubbed her as her juices trickled down his fingers. Carly begging for more, Setg eased his throbbing cock into her aching pussy.

"Please honey, I don't feel so good... I feel nauseous...." Setg nodded his head. "Do you want me to stop?" Setg still kissing her shoulder. Carly slowly eased up off him and suddenly felt lost. Sliding back down his cock and held him close and whispered into his ears... "I need you.... So bad"

Setg rolled her onto the bed, and made love to her slowly and gently as Carly winced in pain. Grabbing her ass, he purred as he brought her to climax. Carly moaned and cried as she orgasmed. Setg trilled gently as he held her. Carly dried her tears on Setg's chest before kissing him again tenderly, making her way down to his groin. His cock still hard, she sucked and licked him until he came; enjoying the taste of his seed on his lips.

Setg picked her up and kissed her. "Are you feeling better? Do you want more Setg?" Carly smiled and shook her head. Holding him close, she fell asleep, her face buried in his neck. Setg hearing her soft breathing while she slept, kissed her forehead and tucked her into bed and whispered, "You are the only one for me and I would die if I didn't have you."

Lying down next to her, Setg fell asleep and was tormented by nightmares. Demonic Yuatja tore at him but the greatest pain was seeing Carly being strangled by his father. Unable to move or scream, he watched Carly die over and over in his dreams. The pain searing in his chest making him wake. Sweating profusely, Setg showered, the cool water calming him. He decided to have a walk around the ship. He did not want to leave Carly alone, but she needed rest. He kissed her on the cheek before leaving the room. As he left, he checked twice the room was locked, his fear suddenly surfacing.

As Setg walked through the ship, seeking clarity, he lost track of time. He avoided the training halls, he had been warned to stay away until his temper had calmed but in truth his fear of losing Carly just fuelled the fires in his heart. He was so angry when he was not with her, he felt unnatural. Never had he felt so in tune with someone and so violent in the company of others.