Chapter 2

Carly carefully opened Ricky's door. Peering inside, the modern designer double storey house was empty save for the mess. It was always messy from the constant parties and the steady stream of visitors who wanted to buy Ricky's 'products'. Thankfully, no one was here. Stepping in, she quickly deactivated the alarm and waved to her Angel to come inside.

Worn out and tired, she plopped herself on the couch... closing her eyes for a moment. The night had been a whirlwind. She felt her Angel move in front of her and opened her eyes to look closer at her rescuer who was now kneeling in front of her. He reached out and touched her bruised cheek....

"Yes I must get something on that before it swells" sighing at the memory of the punch....

Pointing to herself, "I'm Carly"....... touching his chest and quickly noting that this guy was steel under skin... "What's your name?".... He touched her chest.... "Caarrrrleeee"..... And then touched his own chest, " Setg'Thwei "...

"Seeetggg'Th- weeeei? Thats a mouthful!!" Carly sat for a moment thinking.... "Carly" touching her chest.... and then touching his chest.... "Setg"... she smiled at him.

"Setg?" he took her hand and placed it more directly in the centre of his chest.... touching her face... "Paya"..... He trilled to her...

"Paya? That's a really pretty name!" Laughing and tossing her white blonde locks back off her face. "You are so sweet!"

Then he pointed to her.... "ooooman".... then pointed to himself "yaut-jaaa"...

A yautja? It must be his specie or something.... this is so weird... She smiled half heartedly. She looked away, suddenly she didn't feel so pretty... and was becoming unsure of this... Setg guy. Hissing sounds alerted Carly back to Setg. He was taking off his mask, the hoses hissed as they were disconnected from his mask.. looking at his skin colour, he was obviously not going to be a human.... it was like... reptile markings.... his helmet dropped to the ground and Carly was face to face with her Angel. Mandibles and tusks and no apparent nose and... And... The most beautiful piercing green eyes gazing into her own.

She slid forward, wrapping her arms around his neck moving within inches of his mouth... Setg was unsure for a moment and tilted his head trilling to her.... she wanted to be closer.... Setg slightly opened his mandibles, not sure if this was what Carly wanted. Carly took the invite and homed into his mouth, kissing him hard. Unsure of what to do next, he parted his mouth slightly and Carly took full advantage and gently slid her tongue into his mouth, flicking his own tongue.... the feeling awoke his needs and picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. Pressing her up against the wall, he started to lick her tongue back... pushing his hips into hers... grinding her into the wall. Her moans of pleasure increased his ardour; he wanted her, their claddings obstructing their desire to connect.

Carly dragged her nails over the armour, there was no visible way to take it off... it was so complicated, she pulled his dreadlock in lust and Setg thrusted against her hard in response, tearing her dress open exposing her pale breasts. Her skin was so luminous and pale, so white it reminded him of the walls in the Goddess's temple on his home world... And she was here, in the flesh, wanting him....

Paya needed him.... Paya desired him.... And he would satisfy her like no other... but not here... not like this.... He wanted to do it right, to worship her in his arms as he saw fit... not in this filth surroundings... No... He wanted somewhere... Pure ... to please the goddess... Setg slowed down and pulled back.

"What is it?" Carly never had a man back off before.... maybe she was too full on, maybe it was a specie thing...

"Paya.... not here...." Carly was a bit surprised... He spoke English.... Carly smiled... that was a good start and he respected her. She had never felt respect like this before and her smile spread across her face, her spirit soaring..... "Yes, you are right" nodding her head in agreement.... "Somewhere better"

His goddess was pleased and Setg beamed with approval. Now to get her out of here.

Carly ran down the hall into the bedroom and started to pack some clothes... she had no idea where she was going but essentially packed the basics... as she headed out, she saw her white satin lingerie maxi dress, trimmed with white feathers hanging in the cupboard... it was so beautiful it would be a crime to leave it behind. Stuffing it into her duffle bag as she walked back down the hall, she realised that her breasts will still peek-a-booing out of her dress. Choosing a pair of jeans, shirt and leather jacket she was pleased with how she looked. As she put on her shoes, Carly spied Ricky's handgun and loaded the gun, she might need it... Ricky was dead now and there were sure to be someone coming to check on him at the club and when they find him dead, they will come here next...

Running down the hallway she heard car doors slam outside. Peaking outside through a curtain she could see them move towards the windows... More thugs.... and armed with automatics pistols....

"Setg!" Screaming as loud as she can, "Get away from the windows! They are going to shoot the house!"

Carly ran up to Setg and grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the window and pulled him along as best as she could to the back door. If they could jump the fence, they may get away.

Carly heard a window break behind them and saw a grenade rolling to the carpeted floor....Carly pulled Setg harder up the stairwell, hoping the brick wall would take some of the impact. Setg sensed the urgency of this weapon, picking up Carly and started to run up the stairs, the grenade exploding behind them.... Setg throwing Carly clear of the grenade but not enough, the explosion throwing Carly hard against the wall, both knocked unconscious from the blast.

Carly raised her head and saw dark shadows walk up the stairs, the house beginning to catch ablaze... scanning the room, she saw Setg face down, bright green blood pooling nearby....Carly sobbed as she crawled over to him... struggling to pull him with her tiny frame.... glancing through the smoke down the stairs, the thugs hadn't found them yet and were still looking around cautiously as they walked up the stairs.

"Come on!" Carly pleaded as she pulled him.... his weight was unmoveable. Footsteps on the stairs alerting her that the men were coming near, she dived under the bed that had already caught fire. Covering her mouth with her shirt, she slowly drew the gun out. She wasn't a good shot, but they were 5 metres from the stairs and the smoke in this room was making things impossible to see. Her advantage would be that she would be spotting them first as they walked up the stairs, heads first.

Carly flicked the safety off and waited...