Chapter 5

Nei'hin slowly reclined back in the chair, conflicted with what he had just watched on the screen. The mating between Carly and Setg was explosive, the lust and desire evident by the act he had witnessed. It aroused Nei'hin but more disturbingly, it made him deeply envious. He shared everything with his brother, they hunted together, they shared mates... their sucklings were shared. Ci-jit! He didn't even know which ones were really his anyway from all the couplings. But now, Setg had a mate, and she was his.... and Nei'hin felt isolated and alone. Watching the monitor, he decided, Carly would be his too.

Nei'hin stalked through the corridors, avoiding detection. He decided he would wait til Setg had left Carly's side and mount her in her weakened state. She would be his as much as Setgs'. Waiting in the shadows, he watched the sleeping couple and waited.

Hours had passed and Nei'hin waited patiently for the moment to come and now he would have it. Setg had woken and was leaving the room, assuming for the mess hall. As soon as there was a gap between them, he would strike. Carly would be moaning on his manhood while he pumped her with his seed. The idea aroused him, making him trill with desire.

Stalking across the floor, he slowly moved towards Carly as she slept. Gazing upon her sleeping body, he thought about what he would do, and how would she look as he took her. Her enjoying his thrusts... her cries of pleasure and pain as he would release himself into her... Everything that he wanted to do and more; a slave to his wishes.

Nei'hin was too aroused to notice Setg approach behind him, pulling him by his dreads. "What the pauk do you think you are doing?" Setg was in Nei'hin's face, his mandibles flared.

Nei'hin head butted him backwards.... "I was just checking on her, what the pauk are you doing? Why is there blood all over the floor? Have you gone mad? You are sacrificing your life force for a ooman!" Nei'hin flared back, trying to cover his attempted deed. He felt ashamed that he had stooped this low, but at the same time, he felt denied, but did not wish to let Setg know his intentions.

Setg looked at him firmly. "Brother, i know you.... I share the same blood as you... you and I think alike.... There is nothing we hide from each other...." Setg stopped in his tracks.... slightly taken aback.... "... you were going to take her as you own...?"

Nei'hin hung his head ashamedly. "Yes, I was going to take her, but not as my own.... I just merely wished to mount her, as we did with every female we shared. Perhaps it was old habits..." he paused, but he knew it wasn't the truth... "I do not wish to fight for the claim of this female. She was yours to begin with and she has no interest in me. I have dishonoured you..." He looked at his brother in his eyes.

"Not dishonoured, Nei'hin only disappointed... Do not throw your life away for this one mistake. I know you, you are honourable... but stupid and perhaps even hornier then I.... We are blood brothers.... and we have a bond more powerful than hunt partners..." Nei'hin stepped away... "You are right brother, but i cannot stay here... I would only endanger Carly... it's time for me to step out on my own."

Nei'hin headed for the door... Setg calling out to him, "Where are you going? You cannot leave the clan!".... Nei'hin turned to his brother, his eyes moist, "the Clan has been requesting for judicators... to hunt bad bloods for years, its time I earned a name for myself and brought honour to the clan. Perhaps one day too, I will find Paya, and she will worship me as I do her..."

Carly sat up... "What's going on?", Nei'hin bowed deeply to Carly before walking out the door. Setg felt empty and feared for his twin. Setg, slid a panel open on the bed and activated it, a mechanical arm emerging from the bed, stapling a gold bar to Carly's ear, reacting to the pain and clasping at her ear, she yelped with shock, "What is that for?"