Chapter 4

Months had passed and Carly did not stir from her sleep. The Yautj decided not to awake her artifiially, she has been through too much. Nei'hin checked on her often as Setg was beside himself with grief, never leaving Carly's side.

Nei'hin brought a plate of food and set it besides Setg, who was still watching over Carly. Nei'hin watched Carly for a moment. "No sign?" Setg shook his head slowly. Setg wanted her to wake up more then ever, he felt alone...cold. She looked so frail. Nei'hin thought quietly to himself. If she died, it would be the death of Setg.

Setg did not eat. He sat there waiting. Any minute now, he felt that she would wake, reach out to him... they had only known each other for a moment. But he felt something, that not even the gods could take away. The gods! An idea struck him. He would make an offering to the gods, to save her...

Setg finished preparing the sky deck. The room was void save for the massive window, the stars shining through the window. Laying Carly on a bed in the middle of the room, he started to pray. He prayed that the gods would listen, that the gods will bring her back. Unsheathing a small bone blade, he slit his wrist, and let the blood gently drip onto the floor. He walked slowly around her bed, keeping the flow constant, makingg a circle of bright glowing green blood around Carly's bed. He walked the circle again, praying, cutting small nicks into his skin, allowing the blood to surface marking him with bright green spots. As he walked around and around the circle he continously prayed. when he reached the head of her bed, he stopped, turning to face her. He let the blood drip from his wrist onto her forehead, then into her slightly parted lips. Drink deep my love, my strength will be your strength... My life is your life... He walked arouund the bed again, fervorantly praying. Circling her bed constantly, stopping only to let his blood drain into her mouth. He crawled onto the bed beside her, stroking her face. Awake my love...

Carly sat up with a start, gasping for air, Setg's life blood running down her front. Gasping she looked around and saw Setg. She smiled through tears. my heart... Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him into her arms and kissed him hard... her tears mixing with his blood. She pulled him closer, clawing at him to get even closer then physically possible. She ran her tongue over his chin, undressing herself hurridly, exposing her pale skin against the star lit window. She glowed like the moon. Her eyes as green as Setg's blood. She kissed him again pushing down upon him, trying to mount him, Setg pulled away, he felt weak, but stronger then he ever felt before. His hunger for her surging through his body. He shook his head clear, not now... Stepping off the bed, he walked away, stopping at the circle's edge... Carly lay on the bed, naked... watching him. He turned to look at her, her nakedness pleasing him. He could feel her beneath his skin... he was wholly attuned to her. It felt like forever, watching her lie there... but he his soul felt calm, this was the moment...

Crawling over the top of Carly, he looked down upon her. Catching glimpse of the soft light shining off her breasts. Paya... I will be your fire tonight... Carly smiled softly, Then burn me with your desire.

Setg smiled, leaning into kiss her, running his taloned hand down her leg and parting her leg, he licked her throat and made his way down her body, sucking on her breasts until the nipples harded. Running his tongue over her breasts he drank deep of her musk, tasting her, feasting upon his desire for her. He made his way down to her sex and shoved his thick tongue into her, tasting her juices as they flowed for him. She arched deeply with each thrust of his tongue into her. Her body aching for more, for his sex.. to make her whole. He ran his tongue over her clit, enjoying the way her body jerked with pleasure. Carly moaned louder and louder, she felt an orgasm coming and pushed Setg onto hs back, licking his face, tasting her juice on his delicious skin. She straddled his face, his tongue, flicking her clit, his mandibles massaging her labia walls. The feeling was sensational, his tongue continuosly flicking her clit and sliding into her in one delicious dance that Carly cried out as an orgam rocked her. In her vunerability, Setg grabbed her hips and slid his penis in to her sex slowly, Carly orgasming as she slid over what felt like every ridge on his thick manhood. Riding him on top, she arched, her body slick with sweat. Every thrust filled Carly with pure desire and orgasmed everytime Setg was deeply inside her, filled to the hilt. Carly groaned hard. It was so good. So mind numbing... so pure...untainted... Carly collapsed on Setg, panting deeply... catching her breath.

Oh my god... Carly was overwhelmed, so intoxicated with the feeling... Setg lifted her face to him...looking upon her before mounting her from behind, thrusting deep into her. Carly groaned as each thrust pushed deeper and deeper into her. He could feel himself wanting to release, but he wanted to enjoy the moment more. Pulling out from her, he rolled Carly onto her back and licked her sex deeply again, before sliding his rock hard manhood between her breasts, enjoying the way she looked at him with lust as his cock slid over her breasts, his juice making her breats sticky, he was going to come soon, but he wanted it to fill her, for her to carry his seed. As he pulled away, Carly grabbed his cock and slid her mouth over its head, sucking at the thickness, enjoying the taste. The ribbing tantalised her tongue as she flicked his cock head in her mouth. His movements jerky with desire, she knew he was going to come soon. She wanted to ride him when he exploded. She wanted to feel him in her, to be part of her... Setg quivered, he was going to explode and pulled Carly onto him, slamming his cock into her hard. His thrusts were painfully hard and slow, his cock rigid and hard. Carly groaned with each thrust. It was so painfully good, she did not want to stop. Her body jerking with each thrust, she was going to orgsm too... Carly's eyes locked onto Setg's eyes as each thrust felt like it was going to tear her apart, but she did not want to leave this embrace... Moving in unison, Carly arched her back painfully as she orgasmed, Setg arched into her deeply, roaring out to the gods in satisfaction, Carly moaning as she rode Setg's erection, releasing his seed into her. The hot seed flooding into her, gushing into every crevice of her being. Closing her eyes she felt Setg shudder as he released more and more into her. The feeling was divine.

Setg rested his head on her breasts as the seed slowly trickled from her and ran down her legs, sticking to her body. Carly sighed as Setg lowered them onto the bed, not seperating himself from her... he wanted to stay inside her, to make sure his seed took hold.

Carly held Setg, his manhood still deep within her, his seed stuck to her thighs. She smiled as she stroked Setg's hair until she passed out, exhausted.