"You are the chosen one!? You are but a squire!" Caliburn glared at Sonic.

"Oh yeah!? Says you!"

"I say you look lovely. You have a kind heart and a strong spirit." Wolflobe said, looking at her.

"Thanks." Y/N giggled bashfully.

"Swords have a mind of its own. It selects its bearer." Merlina informed.

"Yeah, well it's got pretty smart mouth on it for a sword." Sonic said, glancing at Y/N in jealousy that she got a nice sword while he doesn't.

"Mine is good and she too have a kind heart. And I think Caliburn has every right to have a smart mouth just so you will learn some manners." Y/N grinned.

"Hey!"

"Hmph! Well, I say she's correct! The impertinent one is you, knave! Brace yourself, for I shall train you until you are worthy!" Caliburn said.

"I shall train you too. Show me how worthy you are! I know you're good with sword, but every sword has its secrets." Wolflobe said.

Just then, King Arthur appears.

"Alright, professor! Work your magic!" Sonic grinned.

"Let's do it!" Y/N glared in determination as her sword activated into an angry wolf mode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now let us see the power of your so-called sacred swords." Black Knight said and started galloping away with his horse he's riding on.

"After him!" two swords ordered.

Sonic and Y/N immediately zoomed after King Arthur. He stopped, turning to them, slowly raising his sword.

"Remain calm. Swing your sword in time with your opponent's attack."

Sonic and Y/N quickly swung their blade against King Arthur's as the sound of the clang was heard. They kept on swinging and swinging until their swords said,

"Jump!"

They jumped and slashed their sword on the king, hitting him in the chest or face. King Arthur galloped away.

"You'll never get away!"

Sonic and Y/N run or skate after the king again as they cross the bridge.

"Pursue me at your own peril, weaklings."

The hedgehog siblings easily took down the dark minions the king had summoned. They made it close to King Arthur again who was standing there, waiting, and clashed their sword against his again.

"Now is your chance!"

Sonic and Y/N jumped again once the king let his guard down and slashed their sword on his face, pushing him back a little. King galloped again.

"You're not gonna lose us!"

"You can't run forever!"

"Heh heh heh..."

Sonic and Y/N slide the railing of the bridge to help them go faster. They reached King Arthur again and clash after clash as their two swords ordered them for a final showdown.

"Now!!"

Sonic and Y/N hit the king again, making him groan. He disappered into a black mist, getting off of his horse. King Arthur soon transform back into his form and kneeled down, looking weak. His scabbard he's holding started to glow light blue as the bright light are surrounding him like he's regenerating his power.

"This could go on forever. You sure you're a sacred sword?" Sonic asked.

"It is you, sir, who lacks the proper fighting skills." Caliburn scowled.

"What's going on? He should be down by now." Y/N said.

"It seems that we are not strong enough to take him down." Wolflobe said.

"Bah! Fools of the knights not even worth slaying." King Arthur chuckled, sitting back on his horse.

"Do you see? He thinks so, too!" Caliburn said.

"Well, it's your fault! You're a sad excuse for a teacher!"

King Arthur flies away.

"Dang..." Y/N glared.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We'll figure something out." Wolflobe reassured.

"For as long as he bears that scabbard... We may never be able to defeat King Arthur." Merlina said, walking towards them.

"So what're we gonna do?" Sonic asked.

"How are we going to defeat him if he still has the scabbard?" Y/N asked.

"We must ask the scabbard's former owner how to hinder its power." Caliburn answered.

"And who would that be?"

"Nimue, the Lady of the Lake. The one I mentioned earlier." Merlina said.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go pay her a little visit."

"I fear it may not be as simple as that." Caliburn said.

"Whadya mean?"

"How come?"

"You'll see." Wolflobe said for Caliburn.

"Onward, my young knave."

"Stop calling me 'knave!' I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!"

"Very well then, I shall call you Knave the Hedgehog."

Y/N and Wolflobe snickered at the nickname as Sonic and Caliburn bickered like children.

"Whatever, you oversized letter opener."

"Less talking, more running." Y/N said, rocket skating away.

"You heard her? Follow her!" Caliburn ordered.

"Okay okay, I'm going! Geez..." Sonic said, clearly getting annoyed with the sword, running after his sister.

Merlina soon followed after them.