"Wait! Sonic! Y/N"

Merlina puts gaunlet on Sonic's right hand as she did the same on Y/N but with two gauntlets that went up to her elbows almost covering up her shoulders. Sonic whistled while Y/N looked at it in awe. (This is what your gauntlets look like.)

"Good luck, you two

"Good luck, you two."

Sonic and Y/N winked at Merlina and sped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally made it to where they see two swords by the tree where the blades are being pinned down to the ground.

"This must be it." Sonic said.

"It looks beautiful..." Y/N said in awe.

Merlina walked in.

"Are you two ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"If you remove those swords and defeat King Arthur with it... You shall forever be the worst of knights, slayers of kings..."

"Guess we can't be the heroes every time."

Sonic and Y/N nodded to each other as they each took one of the sword and pulled it out. They glowed yellow and blue after it was pulled out of the ground.

"The sacred sword..."

"Woah..."

"It goes by the name Caliburn." Merlina turned to Y/N. "Yours goes by the name Wolflobe."

"It's kinda sorry looking." Sonic commented.

"Well, mine looks awesome! Check out the wolf!" Y/N grinned as her eyes sparkled.

(This is how your sword looks like. The second one is when you started to use the sword for battle and it activates into an angry wolf mode.)

"Fool!" Sonic's sword said

"Why thank you, sweetie." Y/N's sword said.

"Woah!" Sonic and Y/N exclaimed in surprise.