- The Hypnotised Workers

- THE MISERABLE MILL PT 2 -
"Is that why you're dressed as dollar store Jessica Rabbit?"

IN THE SPARE SECONDS that Cara had been given between sentences spoken in the conversation, she quickly decided that Count Olaf in drag was scarier than anything she'd ever seen, including Klaus' hypnotised state

The fake boobs were way too pointy and Cara felt the urge to go over and balance them out since the left one had a slight difference from the height of the right one. In all its pallor, the makeup didn't seem to be as atrocious as it had been on the women in The Marvellous Marriage, instead it was just simple red lipstick along with the white face.

She had to give him props for the realistic wig though...it was only fair. The outfit choice also suited the hair colour well, a pink top and a flowery pink tight skirt with a thin black belt; on anyone else it would've looked amazing but on Olaf it definitely didn't.

Next to the other woman, the outfit was certainly better than the two-piece suit she was wearing the colour of scrubs a nurse would wear at a hospital. Cara thought suits looked good on all women and she was sure it would've on this one except for the fact that it was a horrible colour and looked like a horrible material. She wrinkled her nose up the slightest bit.

"Thank you, I can see." Klaus said in his robotic voice, peering through the lenses of his glasses that Olaf had just put on his face for him. Violet looked in between Olaf and Klaus with furrowed eyebrows and wide eyes before turning to Cara who just looked thoroughly exhausted with the whole thing.

Being awoken by the loud shots of the foreman and then hit awake with a pillow had given her some adrenaline which now was obviously coming crashing down at the sheer tiredness she had of seeing Olaf nearly every day.

"Well, of course you can." The woman in the ugly blue suit and a cane said, both she and Count Olaf were sporting glasses; Olaf had even put some earrings on and the woman a necklace. "I'm an excellent optometrist no matter what the medical board says."

"Well, hello, little girls." Olaf said in the same female toned voice as before whilst he turned to Cara, Violet and Sunny. Cara's eyes zeroed in on his nails painted the colour of a bright red rose and she smirked slightly at the sight of it on his fingers. "What are your names?"

"You know our names and that wig and that lipstick won't fool us." Violet said, looking to Cara and Sunny who was staring at the two people in front of them just as dumbfoundedly as Cara was.

Olaf gave a fake gasp, one that made Cara lean away slightly and grimace at him as though she could catch the manner of gasping. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Dr. Orwell's receptionist, my name is Shirley."

"You mean Shirley Count Olaf?" Violet spat, glaring.

"Actually, my last name is St. Ives. It says so on my nametag, see?" He lifted his manicured hand towards the left side of his chest, placing it under his nametag to draw attention towards the name printed onto it in white letters.