"Aunty I will surely ..."

"I know you will say that you will apply afterwards but I will not listen to you now." She interrupted leaving no space for argument.

"She is my daughter. Make sure you apply best design on her hands." She instructed the artist while patting my head." I smiled at her sweet gesture. I so wanted to go behind Dev but I was stuck here.

I looked around to find Gauri and Mallika sitting opposite to me while Ragini on the swing surrounded by 4 Mehendi artist working on each of her hand and leg.

I smiled seeing Vikram coming to her every now and then to ask if she needs anything. Awww, he is so cute.

"Mam, what name should I write on your hand?" Artist asked before I could answer my phone ringed.

Shivaay's name displayed on the screen. Wait! I don't remember saving his number in my phone. Gauri must have did that.

I picked up the call with my free hand.

"Yes Shivaay."

"This is for you sweetheart." He spoke and cut the call. What did her mean? And all of sudden the hall lights got dim and there entered Shivaay with Arnav and Om following behind.

"Mehendi laga ke rakhna.." They started dancing on the song. With every lyrics he sang his eyes never left mine. I blushed thinking indirectly he is saying all this to me.

Soon Gauri and Mallika joined and so did Vikram.  They danced perfectly on the tunes.

I stood up thanking the artist and made way to the back stage . Now it was showtime. Yes, I had specially prepared a dance item for tonight.

As soon as I did my last step, claps and hoots were what I heard. Every other member appreciated me for my performance.

"Do, what a khidkitod performance it was!" Rudra spoke as I sat beside him.

"Thank you Rudy."

"Di when did you prepare this dance?" Asked Gauri.

"I practiced it 2 days before, chutki."

"Om can you do me a favour."

"Just order milady."

"Aww, that's sweet of you. I'm really hungry could you please bring something for me to eat!"

"Sure." He smiled and walked away. I saw Gauri looking at his retreating figure with a smile on her face. Oh! Someone is soon falling in love.

Where did Om go? It's been 15 minutes since I'm waiting for him to arrive. Ughh! I feel rats are playing in my stomach.

A slight tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality. I turned around to find Dev standing with a bowl of pasta in his hands.

"First have this and then we will talk.." he spoke as soon as he saw me opening my mouth to speak something.

I nodded while he forwarded the spoon In front of my mouth. I eagerly took a bite not able to control anymore.

"You know..you are my life saviour." I spoke in between chewing the food.

"Shh..no talking while eating ."

"Okay dad!" I passed a sarcast making him shook his head in disbelief.

But something caught my eyes making me stop in mid .

....to be continued.

                               ***

I know many of you are patiently waiting for Shivika scene to come up and trust me they are on the way:)

Precap:- Devakshi finally?

Anika's dress for Mehendi function

            Do read,vote and comment.