A Word From The Author

Hello guys!

I'm Prerna, welcome to my story - 'With A Girl Like Me'. Firstly, thank you very much for choosing my story. It really means a lot to me if you read this. So, thanks again for choosing this.

This is my first story, so pardon me for any mistakes language, grammar or even with the plot. I'll keep editing whenever I find time.

I'm open to suggestions, please let me know if you have any. I'm even open to criticism. Please comment, I'd really like to know my readers. It's actually supportive and motivating. So do let me know that I have readers atleast a few.

Coming to the story, it's a teenfiction/teen romance story. The first 3 chapters are just introduction chapters, as I told this is my first story I didn't know much how to start, but trust me the story gets better from there, it's a college rom-com type story. Yes, it has a few hard emotional bits, but guys c'mon, no one is perfect. So do the characters. But give it try guys. I hope you enjoy this. But please guys no stealing of the work and no plagerisim.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by Prerana .Y.A

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of copyright owner.

So.. I've casted the characters in next part but you are free to imagine whomever you want.

Now...on with the story.

Much love,
Prerna.

[Story started - July 13 2020]

|P.S. if you look like this story, you may check out my other story 'Kashish' hope you enjoy this book.|