Car Rides & A Trucy

Depuis le début

   Apollo nudged Klavier. "Hey do you want to talk about something? We could talk about something like... school, law, magic-" Klavier perked up at the word magic.

   "I didn't know you cared for magic, Herr Justice."

   Apollo laughed a bit. "There's a lot you don't know about me seeing as we literally just met today. But yeah I know a bit about magic. Couldn't say I learned about it willingly though."

   "How so?" That got Klavier intrigued.

   "Family of magicians. I couldn't escape them if I tried. Even my little sister is becoming a magician!" Both of them laughed as Apollo accidentally elbowed Klavier in the chest.

   "Family of magicians you say? Are you planning on being a defense attorney warlock then?" he asked jokingly. Klavier was still leaning on Apollo, but he wasn't nearly as tense as before.

   Apollo huffed. "You wish. You just don't want to be the only weirdo in the courtroom."

   Klavier held his hands up in surrender. "Alright, you got me. You can't blame me for trying though, ja?" He smiled against the shorter. "Maybe I also thought it would be cute. Guess you'll never know now."

   "Please. You're clearly not the subtle type. I don't even have to interrogate you to know you're fantasizing about it as we speak, you freak." The body next to him shuffled with a small chuckle.

   "Interrogate? Didn't take you to be the type for that," Klavier said, sitting back up properly. Apollo spurt into a fit of offended breaths.

   The man in the front seat sighed. "I'm reinstating the no flirting rule anytime we pick up Apollo. We're here." The car was completely stopped in the driveway of the Enigmar/Justice household. Apollo shuffled his way out of the car.

   "Thank you for the ride, Kristoph," Apollo said standing beside the vehicle.

   "It wasn't an issue. Klavier, what the hell are you doing?" Klavier was already next to Apollo.

   "I'm going to walk him in. I needed to get out anyway, so why can't I be a gentleman as well?"

   "You're insufferable," Kristoph muttered as the other two walked up to the door. At least he didn't have to close the other car doors since his brother had common decency for once.

   Klavier stood by the front door looking rather relaxed, but if Apollo's bracelet was any indicator, he was stressed out of his mind. He was mostly just worried for his friend's safety. "Did you grab everything?"

   Letting go of his bracelet, Apollo began to shuffle through his bag. "Looks like it. You didn't have to do this you know," he stated. Movement could be heard on the other side of the door.

   "I would feel bad if I didn't. Quick question, will I get killed by whoever opens the door?"

   "Only if it's Trucy." As Apollo said that the door burst open and a pair of arms wrapped around him.

   "Polly! You're back! Where were you? Dad said you were walking." The young magician pulled back, confused.

   "Hey, Truce. I was supposed to be picked up, but Zak forgot... again." The girl frowned.

   "He needs to stop doing that...," Trucy mumbled to herself. She immediately perked up when she remembered the stranger at the door. "Who's this? Finally going to introduce your secret boyfriend to us?" Klavier looked away and chuckled.

   Apollo's face reddened. "Trucy, I'm not gay!" He sighed. "This is Klavier, he's essentially a new student at school. His brother just dropped me off."