[10/15]

LOVE LETTERS

Knock knock

"I'm coming!"

You got up from your spot on the sofa, wrapping your blanket around your shoulders as you walked to answer the door. It was cold in your apartment, the heater being broken ever since Mi-cha threw her shoe at the thermostat. Her only defense was that there was a spider on the wall and she got scared, but a shoe? Really?

When you got to the door, you peered through the peephole, but no one was there. You opened the door, poking your head out and looking down the hall. When you turned your gaze to the welcome mat in front of your apartment, you saw a small letter placed neatly in the center.

You picked it up and looked around once more, greeting one of your neighbors when they passed by. You closed the door and grabbed a letter opener from your desk, carefully cutting the envelope open before gently tugging the folded paper out.

You turned it over, examining the paper for anything odd, and unfolded it to read its content.

Dear Miss L/N,

It's so nice to finally talk to you! We've been wanting to get in contact with you for a while.

I suppose it would be rude not to introduce ourselves, we're the A.P.B., ARMYs Protecting BTS! When we heard about Suga's new girlfriend, we didn't know what to think! Naturally, we were all curious about who's dating our precious rapper, so we did some research. Before I get into what we found, I must say we are greatly disappointed. You should have known better than to avoid us. Suga doesn't belong to anybody, and he most definitely doesn't need you hogging him. You should back out now while we're still feeling nice.

You are very pretty though! I can see why Suga took a liking to you, because there's definitely nothing else about you that's attractive. You make so little, are you using him just for the money? Looks can go a long way, but we've figured out your schemes. Let Suga go and live peacefully, and your information won't be leaked to the world.

How did we find you, you may be wondering? That's a conversation not worth having, we have your information and that's all you need to know. Think of your friends and family, we would hate to put them in danger. Do the right thing and let Suga go. He deserves to be happy with ARMY.

Informing anyone about this letter will result in bad things, Y/N L/N. Don't try to stop us, don't try to find us, it's hopeless.

Sincerely,

The A.P.B.

P.S. We hope you like the picture!

You opened the envelope to reveal a polaroid picture. You picked it up and gasped, dropping the blanket from around your shoulders and running out into the hall. Your steps echoed in the empty corridors, the intruders long gone.

Your eyes grew wide, and you quickly ran back to your apartment and locked the door. You leaned against it and slid to the floor, wrapping your arms around your knees. You felt yourself begin to shiver, the cold air from outside finally getting through to you. Your teeth chattered, but you made no move to get up. You must have sat by the door for twenty minutes, shivering in the cold, before you slowly stood to your feet.

You slowly made your way around the apartment, locking all of the windows and closing the blinds. You don't know how long you scoured the apartment for points of entry, but by the time Mi-cha got home, you were busy unlocking and locking the door to the balcony for the fifth time.

"Y/N?" She called.

You whipped your head around, smiling nervously. "Oh! Mi-cha, it's just you."