[8/15]

PAPARAZZI

You opened the door to the boys' apartment, "It's me! I have food!"

You didn't hear anything for a few seconds until the sound of loud footsteps stampeding down the hall reached your ears. You jumped in surprise as Taehyung and Jungkook ran towards you, Taehyung picking you up and running off.

"Agh! Tae! W-What are you doing?!"

He laughed as Jungkook followed close behind, "Hyung!"

Taehyung laughed, "Sorry, Y/N! I want food!"

"I would have just s-set it on the table for you guys!"

Taehyung pouted, "I wanted to get the first pick!"

"Hey!"

The boys stopped suddenly, causing the bag of food to hit you square in the face, "Ow!"

You heard a sigh, "Put her down, Taehyung."

You huffed as you were set down, smoothing out your shirt, "I feel violated."

You felt Yoongi's arms wrap around your waist, his head resting on your shoulder, "You can't just run up to people that have food and drag them around the apartment."

Taehyung laughed, "Sorry, Y/N."

Jungkook nodded, "We're sorry...did you get the milk, though?"

You nodded, laughing slightly as Yoongi's arms loosened to let you open the bag, "Yes, Jungkook, I got you a 6-pack of banana milk."

He smiled, hopping up and down as you handed him the box, watching him practically skip to the kitchen to put the milk in the fridge.

You handed the bag of food to Taehyung, turning to look at Yoongi as he walked away, "Hello there."

"Hi."

You smiled, "Whatcha doin'?"

He sighed, "You want to go out later?"

"You want to go out?"

He scoffed, "I can finally show you off."

You laughed, "Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere."

"Well, as the one that suggested going out, you should come up with something. I'm going to go find the others," you pat him on the cheek, watching him frown as you walked away.

"Namjoon, I brought food for everyone," you knocked on his door, also making sure to knock on the one across from his, "Hoseok, if you don't come out, Tae and Jungkook will eat all the food."

"I'm coming!" He said, swinging the door open with his shirt half on and his head in the sleeve.

You laughed, knocking again on Namjoon's door, "Namjoon~"

"I think he's asleep," Hoseok said, still struggling to find the correct openings in the shirt.

You nodded and moved on to Jin's room, "Seokjin, I brought food for you and the others. If you want some, I told Taehyung to put the leftovers in the fridge."

"Alright! Thanks, Y/N."

"Hurry up," you said, walking back down the stairs to see if you, yourself would actually be able to get some food.

"Yoongi! Make sure to save some for me," you called, jumping over the last few steps and turning into the dining area.

When you sat down, Yoongi handed you a plate, "Thanks," you muttered, grabbing a fork and digging in.