[6/15]

UNVEILING

bold is english

italics are comments

Yoongi rubbed his hands together nervously as he waited for your text message to say you were at the entrance.

After telling his manager and the CEO, they said that they'd tell a few trustworthy papers about the announcement that they can publish after the VLIVE they had planned. Yoongi said that the both of you preferred to do the reveal through a fan friendly site rather than have a newpaper publish it .

You planned the time and you were on your way over to the boys' place but because of traffic, you were running a little late. Yoongi was nervous about starting without you, but you insisted that he start at the time he tweeted about the day prior.

He took a deep breath before turning on the camera and starting the live. He waited for a while until enough people joined for him to start talking, "Hey, ARMY."

He smiled at all of the incoming comments, responding to a few as he waited.

"Yoongi-oppa," one of them asked, "Are you okay? You look a bit pale..."

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Ah, I'm just waiting for someone. I...I also have something important to talk about with you guys."

He saw comments asking what it was and smiled sadly, "I'm worried about how you'll all react to this...I'm sure most of you know about how I've been dating this girl for a while now...but I've never really talked about her directly to you guys."

"She really means a lot to me, and I've been wanting to--uh--introduce you to...her."

He took a deep breath, "I--uh--I hope you guys treat her well, she really means a lot to me--"

He paused when he heard the door open, "I think that's her. I'll be back."

He got up to greet you at the door, giving you a quick kiss, "You ready?"

You nodded, following him to the other room.

"So, everyone, uh, I'd like you to meet my amazing girlfriend: L/N Y/N."

Yoongi motioned for you to sit down beside him.

You smiled nervously as he put an arm around your shoulders, "Hi."

You waved, causing Yoongi to chuckle silently.

You were silent for a while until Yoongi suggested reading a few of the comments.

"Be nice," Yoongi warned jokingly, but he secretly hoped everyone would behave.

He brought the app up on his phone and held it between you so both of you could see.

How long have you two been together?

"A little longer than a year."

Do you live together?

You let Yoongi answer, "No, but we've thought about it."

You previously said she graduated college...What was your major?

You smiled, "Fine Arts."

How did you guys meet?

"We used to take the same train every morning," you explained.

Yoongi smiled, "It was always really empty but we sat next to each other every day. That's how we got to know each other."

You laughed, "I still remember the day we met. I had to walk down three flights of stairs to get out of my apartment building. That was the worst three weeks of my life!"

"Psh, we met that day! It should be the best three weeks of your life!"

You both chuckled as you read the next question. This one was in english.

Have you guys, like, done it.

You laughed so hard you fell off the couch. Yoongi raised his eyebrows at you, "What?"

You sat up, wiping a tear from your eye, "Nothing, nothing."

Yoongi helped you get up and sit on the sofa again, "I can speak english, by the way. Thank you so much for that comment by the way, but if you think I'm answering that, you're crazy."

Yoongi asked what you were laughing about, but you still refused to tell him.

"Let's just move on."

Are you friends with the other members? Who's your best friend out of all of them?

"Yeah, I love them. I could never pick just one of them, that isn't fair."

Yoongi gave you a look, "Aren't I your favorite?"

You smirked, "Oh, no. It's definitely either Hoseok or Namjoon now that I think about it."

He feigned hurt as he put a hand to his chest, "I am offended."

You shoved him playfully, "Oh, shut up."

He laughed, smiling widely, "You don't mean that. You know you love me."

You rolled your eyes, sticking your tongue out at him.

Maybe this whole public thing won't be so bad after all.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: It's a double update day because they're both pretty short. Sorry about that :)

I hope you enjoy the next chapter!
(Now that I read this, this chapter isn't very good oops)