4. Blood

The next morning, my alarm goes off waking me up at eleven. I roll over and see that Dominick didn't sleep in here last night.

I feel a little hurt at the fact that he won't even talk to me, how are we suppose to fix this if we can't even talk about it?

I try to mind-link him.
Hey babe. Don't forget about the 4D appointment at noon. I'm sorry about not telling you. I was just trying to prevent a big argument when it was nothing, but it still caused a problem. I love you and I'm really sorry. See you soon.

It feels different now when I mind-link him then it did yesterday. It feels like there's a wall up when I mind-link him.
I go take a quick shower and slip on a burgundy dress that goes to my knees.

It's a special day so I want to look special too. I head downstairs and walk outside. The guest house is right next to the pack house. They finally finished building it yesterday and furnished it. It matches the color of the pack house. They made it into a three bedroom, two bathroom. They wanted an extra room for a nursery. We didn't include a kitchen or anything, but they can come inside the pack house for that. We just wanted them to have their own privacy instead of having to share with us.
I ring the doorbell. Rosita, Julian & dad come to the door. "Are y'all ready to see your grandpups?" I ask excitedly.
Rosita hugs me "Querida, you are getting so big!" She says rubbing my belly.
Julian hugs me next. "I can't wait to see who the future Alpha will look like." He smiles.
Dad hugs me last "I can't wait to see my princess."

Finally we head over to the pack hospital. Doctor Ramirez greets us. "Goodmorning Luna, Rosita, Julian, & Javier. Are we ready to see the babies?" She asked happily.
We all nod as she walks us to the ultrasound room.
"Where's Nick?" Julian asked. "He should be here."
"He's mad at me but he should be here soon." I say hopeful.
Doctor Ramirez lifts my dress up and squeezes gel on my belly as she rubs the Doppler against it. "I'm going to check the measurements and everything first then we will do the 4D."
"What's going on between you two pumpkin?" My dad asked.
"Remember that day I found out I was pregnant, Josh came to my room and I took a bath to try to help with the nausea, well I forgot he was there and walked out naked and then later on he kissed me." I say ashamed.

"Josh kissed you?" Dad asked shocked.
"Yes, he said he did it to make sure no feelings were hidden before I mated with Dominick but then when he kissed me, he said it was like kissing his sister. I didn't tell Dominick because I didn't think it was such a big deal and I didn't want to cause trouble but at Vanessa's party, we were joking and Josh mentioned it and now Dominick won't speak to me." I say trying not to cry.

Rosita shakes her head. "Nick has always been the jealous type, but he should know better."
Julian agrees. "That's not an excuse to miss this special doctor appointment. Have you tried mind-linking him?"
"Yes but it's weird. It's like I can't get through to him." I say.
"He has you blocked off, it's like if he unplugged something and it severs the line between you two. I'll try to get through to him."
A few seconds later. "Hmmm that's strange he has me blocked too." Julian states.
"Me too!" Rosita says. "He must knew we would scold him for acting like this!"