1. Move With Me

As soon as Vlad vanishes, I walk quickly back to the pack house. I'm too scared to run. I don't want to trip and fall.

I mind-link to Dominick.
Babe he was here!
~Who was here meu amor?~
Vlad. The master of the vampire clan that showed up last night.
~Holy shit! Are you ok baby? What did he say?~
Yes I'm fine, just a little shook up. I'm about to head back to the conference room, meet me there.
I mind-link Alex and Mike together.
Gamma, Beta meet us back in the conference room. It's urgent!
~Yes Luna, we're both on the way now.~
As I open the conference room, Dominick runs up to me. "Are you sure you're ok meu amor?" He says checking my body.
I laugh "Yes love, I'm fine. I mind-linked Alex and Mike so they will be here any minute."

Right on cue, Alex and Mike barge into the room out of breath.
"What's going on?" Mike says.
"Yeah, I was just about to eat some bangin pizza." Alex cuts in.
"Vlad came to me while I was in the woods." I say seriously.
Alex's jaw drops "How? I had the whole perimeter covered."
I shrug "I don't know, but he wanted to make a deal with me. He came looking for me until he saw that I was pregnant. He told me that if I gave him one of the Twins for their powers, he would spare the pack." I say trying to stay strong. "I obviously told him no, so he told me to prepare for war."
Alex and Mike high five each other "Time to put all that Modern Warefare into action."

Dominick yells "Guys this is serious! We are talking about the lives of our pack!"
Gamma and Beta look at him quickly "Sorry Alpha, we were just trying to lighten the mood. We know how important the safety of the pack is to you, but you and the Luna come before anyone else."
Beta nods in agreement.
I look at the shocked "No all of our lives matter!"
Alex and Beta look at each other and then to me "Yes that's true. We don't want any of our pack to lose their lives but when we became part of this pack, we made a promise to always put the Alpha and Luna's safety first. Alex says.
"And we will always protect our leaders." Mike chimes in.

Dominick nods. "We appreciate your loyalty guys. Now go get some rest so we can spar in the morning. I want all the pack members to start sparring every morning instead of once a week. We need to keep their strength up so we are better prepared and stronger. Me and the Luna are going to go get some rest because we are jet lagged as fuck." He laughs as we head to our bedroom.

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed.
There's a note on the nightstand.
Meu amor, I went sparring with the guys. I didn't want to wake you because you looked so peaceful sleeping so I just wanted to leave you this note. I love you and will see you later. -D
I smile as wiggle out of bed. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed. I'm almost eighteen weeks now. Only six weeks to go. I go to the closet and change into a gray jumpsuit and throw on my nikes.

I head downstairs into the kitchen and Juanita greets me

I head downstairs into the kitchen and Juanita greets me. "Goodmorning Luna. I just finished making breakfast would you like some?"
I climb onto the bar stool "Yes please."
She smiles and puts a plate of fresh blueberry pancakes, chorizo and scrambled eggs in front of me. "Thank you Jaunita! My dad use to make this for me." I say as I bit into a pancake. "Taste just like his." I say doing my happy dance.
She giggles. "Me and your dad talked some at your wedding and he told me about some of your favorite meals and about your happy dance.
I laugh. "Speaking of my father, I think I will go visit him today." I say talking to myself.
As I finish my breakfast, I rest my hand on my belly and feel happiness spread all over my body. "I guess you both enjoy that breakfast too." I smile as I talk to Ava and Javian.