Luz turned around and smiled at her green-haired friend. "Hey, Amity. What's up?"

Amity felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest as she tried not to blush. "Um, I was wondering if um, you know, um. you would like to go out with, uh me?" She rubbed the back of her neck as her face heated up like a campfire. Fanning her face, she looked everywhere except at the girl in front of her.

Luz stared at Amity as she tried to process what just happened. Was she dreaming? She had to be as there was no other explanation on why the student body president herself asked her out. She was just the weird, quirky new girl, that didn't have many friends. "Um. Y-yeah. Sure. I'd like that. When do you want to go?"

"Maybe tomorrow? If your not busy, I mean. If you are, that's okay, as we could pick a different day. Just because what works for me might not work for you. Hehe." The green-haired girl chuckled nervously, clearly starting to lose it. This was the longest Amity had gone talking to or just being close to Luz without having a gay panic, but she knew that she was on the edge of having one.

"Tomorrow sounds good. Do you have an idea of what you want to do?"

Amity blushed and dug into her pocket, bringing out the two concert tickets. The Latina's eyes went wide in shock and disbelief.  'Those tickets are supposed to be sold out. How the hell did she get them?' Luz thought. Now she really thought she was dreaming. Not only was she going out with her crush, something she never thought would happen, but she was holding tickets to a sold-out show. One Luz had been trying to get tickets to for days. Seriously, the brunette fell asleep at her computer one time, trying to get them.

"How did you get those?" Luz asked.

"A Blight never reveals her secrets." Amity teased, causing Luz to laugh.

Amity's face went bright red as she tried not to squeal. 'Keep it together, Amity. Even though that laugh is the cutest thing on earth. Keep it together. Don't think about how much you want to kiss her right now. Don't have a gay panic.' To be honest, Amity didn't know how she was lasting this long. Usually, her brain would have short-circuited long before she ever got to this point.

"Cool. So, um, I guess I will talk to you later?"

Luz nodded, bouncing up and down on her heels. "Thank you so much, Amity. We are going to have the best time." She gave her friend a hug before heading to lunch.

Amity just stood there with a big smile on her face as the realization of what just happened hit her. She had a date with Luz. Oh my god, she had a date with Luz. She speed-walked back to her locker where Boscha was scrolling on her phone, a small smile appearing on her face as she watched the whole thing happen.

"I take it she said yes?" Boscha said smirking, still scrolling through her phone.

"1. Put that thing away before someone catches you. 2. Oh my god, I have a date with Luz tomorrow, and I need your help."

Boscha rolled her eyes as she shoved her phone back into her pocket. She thought it cute watching amity have a gay panic over the transfer student. Honestly, it was about time she asked her out. "I know this is a dumb question, considering how much your in love with that girl, but what can I help you with?"

"What do I wear tomorrow? What if I say something offensive? What if I embarrass myself and she decides to call off the date? If it goes horribly, she will forever associate the concert and the band, with the terrible date and stop listening to her favorite band. She'll dump me as a friend, much less want to be my girlfriend." She gasps. "What if she outs me and tells everyone how bad the date was?"

Luz x Amity One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें