"What the hell is happening?" James asked in absolute awe and I shook my head, because I did not have a straight answer for him. On one hand, I was dumbfounded that Harry would write a song about me but on the other hand, I was extremely flattered because he wrote a fucking song about me. Unless there was another Anna in his life and in that case that would be extremely awkward.

"I don't want your sympathy but you don't know what you do to me, oh Anna! Every time I see your face there's only so much I can take, oh Anna!" 

"God babe, he is so in love with you," Ruby said before looking at me with a satisfied smirk on her lips that were painted cherry red and I shook my head, still speechless and unsure of how to respond to anything that my two friends were saying to me.

"I don't want your sympathy but you don't know what you do to me, oh Anna! Every time I see your face there's only so much I can take, oh Anna!"  Harry sung, his curls falling in his face before an incredible guitar solo was started by Harry, his smile never leaving his face the whole time he was singing.

"Hope you never hear this and know that it's for you. I don't know what I'd tell you if you asked me for the truth."

"This isn't happening," I mumbled, shaking my head in disbelief.

"I think it is Anna," James putting a strong emphasis on my name just as Harry went back into the chorus and I felt like my stomach was about to find itself in my throat.

"I don't want your sympathy but you don't know what you do to me, oh Anna! Every time I see your face there's only so much I can take, oh Anna!"

"Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body. If I could touch your body. If I could touch your body. If I could touch your body," he sung and I felt an electric rush go through my body as he sung those words about me.

"Fuck, imagine Harry Styles being in love with you," Ruby laughed as he sung the last chorus and I shook my head, still in denail that this was all happening.

"He isn't in love with me," I mumbled and James scoffed. I knew that I was lying to myself, as that song certified that Harry definitely has some sort of feelings for me. "What if the song isn't even about me?" I questioned as he went into singing 'What Makes You Beautiful' after a brief stint of him talking to the crowd.

"I honestly don't think he knows any other Anna's that he would be close enough with to write a song about," James stated firmly.

"Anna Wintour?" I questioned jokingly, knowing that Harry is friendly with the Vogue editor.

"You are truly ridiculous," Ruby laughed. "What are you going to do though?" she added and then it hit me. I was going to have to face him after he sung that song about me.

"I have no idea," I said and that was when I started to pannick. Harry has always been this sort of unobtainable figure to me and now that I know that he has obviously quite strong feelings for me too, I am not quite sure how to react to the whole situation. I stood in silence whilst I watched the remainder of his show and when he began to walk off, I panicked and walked away, Ruby hot on my heels.

"Anna! Where are you going?" Ruby asked as we reached an empty corridor and I shook my head at her.

"I can't do this," I breathed and she raised an eyebrow at me, looking rather confused. "He can't just out his feelings about me to the whole entire world and expect me to be okay with it! He knows that I never wanted to be in the spotlight, regardless if I am his stylist or not."