Chapter 2

Rubbing his face hard he jumped out from the sheets the stranger of a man moved towards my window still not wanting me to see him in pain, then again no guy likes to be seen weak and vulnerable.

" What was that for ?"  He yelled while I was there flappying my arms about begging for him to be quite.

" If you didn't act so dumb then I wouldn't have to get violent." 

"Who says I'm acting dumb?" He said opening the window, the air from the cold morning hit his waves and his dark lockets bounced in time with the breeze. I tried to contain myself only failing in the process.

"Oh my God you don't care that this is my place I have no idea who the hell you are..." Watching his expression fade from a cheeky lad to a seroius up tight one made me not stop there, "stop touching things like there yours!" Shutting the window on my own terms I grabbed his blue ripped jeans and threw them at him.

" Here take them, put them on and cover your ass hole up." 

Taking hold of the jeans he smiled at me, " but you said it was cute last night." 

Now pushing him into the freshly painted wardrobe I closed the door trying my best to hide him from my sight even though he was extremley good looking and handsomely annoying I had to do what was best. Holding the door with my hand as hard as I could I was able to hear his voice through the thickness of the door. 

" Okay, okay this must be really messed up for you and you must be confused to why I'm in you're house ... Now in your wardrobe." 

" Too right it's messed up." 

What actual hell is going on with my life, I wondered to myself as the sound of bashing and squeezing as the wardrobe shook due to his manly body that couldn't fit probably in the surrounding furniture.

" If I cover myself up will you let me out?" He asked me with his deep profound yet charming voice which made me wish his manners matched up to his tone.

"Yes." 

A few seconds later the bashing and shaking stoped, " I'm done" As if a kid and I was his mother I let him out because he did as I asked. He came out of the wardrobe with his skinny jeans on and troso on display. 

"I never meant to scare you, in fact." 

"No, don't give the details I don't do details, but tell me what's your name?" I butted in getting inpatient as I knew that it was only a matter of time before my mother was going to call me down for breakfast. 

"My name that is all you want to know?"  Not how I got here, not who am I or why we made out nothing, apart from my name." 

I huffed letting my  long black hair strands rise up with the feeling of my breathe and responded.

" Yes just your name." 

He popped his hands into his pockets of his jeans and I watched as his six pack moved ever so sightly tensing his muscles made my body tense with him. 

" Qaspiel." He stated still having his hands in his pockets, I glared right  into his eyes seeing his deep brown pupils glow as he spoke. 

"What? What's that?" I shot back lifting my eyebrow upwards, laughing back at me the man stood by my bedside  and repiled, " it's my name." 

I couldn't quite contain my laughter either could he, as his laughter lines brighton my room I watched his dipples as his long hair fell covering his left eye. 

" Darling breakfast is ready." My mother shouted, wanting to scream  I bit my tounge not wanting to give away my cover. 

" I'll be down." I yelled back feeling sightly ill as I didn't have a plan to hide him.