Prom •• Blake Gray

" Blake does this dress match your tie" I asked. Blake was sitting on the bench of the store, totally not inturested in what I was saying.

Me and Blake had been friends since we were 4. We had always been super close. He was the one person in my life I could tell anything to. I trusted him with my life. So when we got into high school we agreed to go to our first prom together. I was very happy about it cause I had always secretly liked him as more then a friend.

" Blake? Are you even paying attention?" I complained walking up to where he was sitting. He sat down his phone and looked up at me.

" It's not a big deal, you'll look good in anything" He said. He looked me up and down, eyeing the dress I was wearing.

" But I do really like this one" He finished. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the register to pay. He slipped his card in before I could and payed for it.

" Blake I could have payed for that" I said as we walked out to his car. He slumped his arm around my shoulder.

" Anything for my bestie" He said. I laughed and punched him in the arm.

THE NIGHT OF PROM:

I was pacing around my room. Blake was about to get here and I was beyond nervous. I sat down, trying to calm myself and looked in the mirror. My make-up and hair were done. I was wearing a long red gown. I was about to fix my eyelashes when I heard my mom yell from down stairs.

" Honey Blake's here" she yelled. I took when final deep breath and walked down the stairs.

I got to the bottom and watched Blakes jaw drop. He looked me up and down, and slowly walked towards me. He pulled me into a hug and rested his head on my shoulder.

" You look breath taking" He said. I blushed and looked at him.

" I could say the same about you" I said, pulling away from the hug.

Our parents took some pictures, and then me and blake got in his car and drove to the dance. We hung out with our friends for a few hours. Me and blake were currently dancing together on the floor.

" You wanna get out of here, go to our spot?" he asked. I just nodded and grabbed his hand, pulling him out into the parking lot. He got in the drivers seat and drove to our spot.

Since me and Blake were 10 we had this spot. It was a small cliff that was on the lake by our houses. We got there and Blake set up a blanket that was in the back of his car. We laid down and looked up at the stars. My head was resting on his chest.

" This never gets old, just me and you" He said. I Looked up at him.

" Yeah, just being with you will never get old. And speaking of that I need to talk to you about something." I said. He sat up and looked at me.

" I love you Blake" I said. He laughed.

" I love you to" He said. I shook my head.

" No Blake, not like that. I love love you" I responded. His eyes went wide, he grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. I was confused but hugged him back. He laid us back down and pulled me onto his lap, brushing my hair out of his face.

" You don't even know how long I've waited to hear you say those exact words" He said, I giggled and kissed him.

We spent the rest of the night in eachothers arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This was a request for @caitlinallen1 I hope like it. I think im gonna post a Bryce Hall one tonight caues I enjoy writing about him then ill post two more requests tomarrow. Also would yall want to see a face reveal?