Clingy •• Nick Austin

Me and my boyfriend Nick had been dating for quite a few months now. I moved into hype with him 2 months after we started dating. It had been amazing we got to spend so much time together and it was nice to just always have my other half around. tonight we were going on a date. I had finished getting ready and went to go find nick. I heard his voice coming from Tony's room. I walked closer to then door when I heard nick say my name.

"I mean bro don't get me wrong I love Y/N to death. she's my everything. But she has just been being so clingy recently and its starting to get kind of annoying." Nick said, his voice laced with annoyance.

"damn, have you talked to her about it yet?" tony responded.

"no I don't want to hurt her or make her cry. I just don't know how much longer I can deal with it before I snap. I've been so stressed lately and she's just not helping." he sighed.

"yeah I don't know man" tony said, not really caring about what nick was saying.

that's all I heard before I ran back to me and nicks room. I sat on our bed and began to cry. he thought I was clingy and annoying. he always told me he thought it was cute but I guess he was just lying to my face. I sighed and took my makeup off. My tears had ruined it anyways. I hung up my dress and layed in our shared bed. I put in my headphones and dozed off the sleep, trying to ignore the horrid feeling in my heart.

I was awoken about a hour later by a very concerned nick.

"hey baby, are you feeling ok? we were suppose to go out tonight but when I came in you were asleep." nick stated, very concerned.

"yeah i'm fine" I said, no emotion in my voice and refusing to make eye contact with him.

"don't lie to me, something is obviously wrong" nick said, stroking the side of my face with the back of his hand. I pulled away from his hand.

"why do you even care nick, go do something with the boys just leave me alone" I angerly spit, flipping over so nick was facing my back.

"baby of course I care your my princess, did I do something?" he said laying his hand on my hip, trying to have any kind of physical touch with me.

"no nick I just don't want to be clingy " I answered, shoving off his hand.

when I said that I saw his face drop. suddenly everything seemed to click for him. Why I was acting weird, why I wasn't ready, it all suddenly made sense to him. he put his face in his head in his hands and loudly sighed.

" Your not clingy princess" he quietly spoke. I let out a light sarcastic chuckle.

" that's not what you told tony, when you guys were in his room" I said still not facing him. Cause I knew fully well that if in flipped over and saw his cute ass face I wouldn't be able to stay mad at him. I loved with my whole ass heart and we rarely fought but I knew I needed to show him I was hurt by it.

" I know what I said, but I didn't mean it like that" he said, trying to grab me and pull me towards him and into his arms. But I moved farther away from his grasp.

" Then how did you mean it nick, you said I was clingy and annoying. What else is that suppose to mean. You always told me you thought it was cute that I always wanted to be near you. I'm clingy because I love you and I'm scared that your gonna find someone else that's better then me. I don't want to lose you" I ranted. At this point I had sat up and was making eye contact with him. tears running down my cheeks.

Nick sighed and grabbed my arms pulling me into his chest. this time I didn't fight against him. instead I just let myself go limp and fall onto his chest. I grabbed onto his shirt and sobbed into his chest. he just calmly rocked back and forth as I began to calm down.

" I do think its cute princess. I love how attached to me you are. I know what I said and I'm so beyond sorry. I've been stressed lately with trying to post on time and film with Thomas and Alex and still make time for you. I was ranting to tony and I said something that wasn't true. I love you so much baby and you know that. I wouldn't be able to function without you. I'm sorry for making you feel bad baby, and i'm sorry for making you cry" he apologized. he kissed my forehead and pulled us down onto the bed so I was laying on his chest.

" Its ok. I'm sorry for overeacting." I said. he shook his head and moving his hands to my waist.

" You have nothing to apologized for baby. Here this is what were gonna do, its to late to go out now so how about we cuddle and watch some Netflix and then tomarrow ill take you out to eat and make up for everything" he said, as he put his hand under my chin to make me look at him. I pushed myself forward and connected out lips.

we spent the rest of the night cuddeling and watching horror movies. I hated them but nick loved when I jumped in his chest when I got scared. after a few hours nick had fallen asleep on my chest. I let out a light laugh and ran my hands through his hair. I turned off the tv and pulled the covers over us.

" Goodnight Babyboy, I love you" I yawned and layed a kiss on his forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, I know its been awhile. I was waiting until my computer got here to upload again. so now that its here im gonna start uploading more. also thank you for 4.5k reads I love yall.